• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Iwobi definitely should have done better, need to take the shot there. With the attacking options we have now, this really should be his last start for the season.. Been in poor form for some time and is not offering enough end product to make up for subpar performances..

Malky

Established Member
Wenger HAS to walk away this summer, just has to. Its even a joke that there is the 2 year extension just sitting on his desk waiting to be signed. There is deluded ****s on here that will no doubt think that another FA cup justifies him staying, but really it doesn't.
I'm ****ing sick of this every season, the same bottling mentality, losing every single big away game, the defensive frailties and the complete lack of obvious tactics. We had nearly 2 weeks to prepare for this ****, TWO, and this is what Wenger produces!
I won't even waste my time with that pathetic starting 11 he sent out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom