• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Important game this. Obviously we wont be going through, but if we can at least win on the night it will improve the mood slightly. Hopefully inspire a decent run of form which we desperately need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I seriously don't want to give a f**k about tomorrow game the tie is over. but a win would be important to gain a bit of confidence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ospina
Bellerin Kosh Mustafi Gibbs
Xhaka Ramsey
Lucas/Ox Özil Welbeck
Alexis.

I want us start with this don't start Coq please let him stay at home.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We know Bayern can't handle Sanogo, so start him and win 4-0..

Honestly though, I think this is a perfect opportunity to drop some of the underperforming players for good, find a team that can perform for the rest of the season and go from there..

I'd like to see:

Ospina
Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi/Holding Gibbs
Xhaka Ramsey/Chamberlain
Chamberlain/Lucas Özil Welbeck
Alexis

Maitland-Niles deserves a look in too maybe, could be like last year vs. Barca when Iwobi took his chance.

Preacher

Always Crying
Where is he? Haven't seen him since the game against Ludogorets, is he still celebrating that goal?
Ozil27.jpg

He found his real passion - making kebabs in local kebab shop:lol: He's footballer only part-time nowadays.

mm76

Yer Da
We know Bayern can't handle Sanogo, so start him and win 4-0..

Honestly though, I think this is a perfect opportunity to drop some of the underperforming players for good, find a team that can perform for the rest of the season and go from there..

I'd like to see:

Ospina
Bellerin Koscielny Mustafi/Holding Gibbs
Xhaka Ramsey/Chamberlain
Chamberlain/Lucas Özil Welbeck
Alexis

Maitland-Niles deserves a look in too maybe, could be like last year vs. Barca when Iwobi took his chance.

I don't get it, you talk about leaving out underperforming players and then put Gibbs and Ospina in - they're both useless and Ospina in particular is a whole series of accidents not merely waiting, but certain, to happen...

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Midfield is a mess, but please for the love of god have a front 3 of Sanchez, Welbeck and Lucas.

Dont care about the specific positions but please play the trio and see how they get going.

skip spence

Oh ffs is this tomorrow? Nah not gonna watch this. Watching Arsenal these days is like watching the missus getting banged by your boss or something.

But Arséne, try something new, please. We all know what will happen if Coq and Xhaka are our midfield (see above).

Second possible scenario: Arsenal to play the game of the season and get a heroic 3-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom