• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are those the ones you want to keep?

And you listed Monreal and Giroud? wtf?

I'd keep

Szcz, Cech
Bellerin
Kos
Mustafi
Holding
Chambers

Xhaka
Ramsey
Coq

Özil
Iwobi
Alexis
The Ox

Lucas
Welbeck

In
Riccardo Rodriguez
James Rodriguez
Benatia
Radja
Yeah. Monreal would be a better backup than Gibbs and Giroud is a decent sub.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah. Monreal would be a better backup than Gibbs and Giroud is a decent sub.

depends on if Monreals decline has now stabilized

if it continues like it has done these last two seasons Monreal is a big reliability (like yesterdays game)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please arsenal 50M bid for Bernando Silva needed this guy is amazing passing dribbling ball control crossing he got everything

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If Alexis doesn't want to be here then time to wave him goodbye - If he does stay I'd like it to be as a winger. We need to bring in some Marquee players even if Özil and/or Alexis stay.

GKs - Good enough
Defence - we need a back up RB and a new LB (Shaw/Gaya/Rodriguez)
CM - Good enough
Forward - James, Reus, Robben, Moura, Griezmann
CAM - Isco if Santi or Özil leave

Out - Szszeny, Gibbs, Debuchy, Per, Coquellin, Walcott

Hinderz

We have been playing terribly since Cazorla's been out, we have too many just ok players or square pegs in round holes in our midfield.

IMO our midfield is our #1 priority for a rebuild. Id happily sell Ramsey, Coquelin and El neny to bring in Saúl Ñíguez, Youri Tielemans, and Jack Wilshere

#2 priority - LB
Alex Sandro

#3 priority - Marquee signing (more important if we lose Alexis)
James Rodriguez &/or Paulo Dybala (if Allegri comes in)

#4 priority - upgrade our 3rd choice CB if the opportunity arises
Virgil van Dijk

Id sell Ramsey, Giroud (peak value and a now a back up), Monreal, Coquelin, Gabriel (Ok without being great), Elneny (Ok without being great), Ospina, Jenkinson, Campbell, Sanogo

We'd never bring in this many changes at once though

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Be ruthless!

IN- Naby Keita, Mahrez, Rakitic, Javi Martinez, Lacazette, Alban Lafont, Gaya and Isco.

OUT- Özil, Ramsey, Gibbs, Giroud, Jenkinson, Gabriel, Martinez and Akpom.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What about say Benzema, Mahrez and Ferreira-Carrasco?

All three would be pretty gettable.

Okay. After our recent misery Ive had lots of time to think who are realistic targets.
GK: Joe Hart...is a strong character on pitch and in dressing room. Not shy to get a gob on him and sort out defence. Get rid of cech and ospina. Bring Woj so a strong 1 and 2.
LB: Bertrand quick, hungry and ready to prove himself at the top again. Get rid of gibbs, keep nacho for now
CB: Keane of Burnley. Been a warrior this season and puts his body on the line. Could challenge aging Kos and Mustafi with his desire. Sell Gabriel and Merts
RB: Karsdorp. Isnt the finished product yet but has a better delivery than Bellerin and provides good athleticism as well as a final ball. Sell Debuchy and Jenko. Bring back Chambers as cover across defence.
CDM: Idrissa Gueye has proven himself in EPL. Gets all across the pitch putting out fires, never stops running and good with ball at his feet. Around £20m should get him.
RW: Mahrez. Can beat a player for fun and in a top team with posession should get the kinda stats he hit with Foxes title run.
CF: Lukaku/ Lacazette. The Belgian would be my first choice as he is proven in England and in team that create more chances than Everton could score bags. Laca is talented but may take him longer to adjust to pace EPL. Both would cost in excess of £50mil i imagine. Sell Giroud and Sanogo (obvs)

I believe theae signings would cost around £200mil. But selling Ox, Rambo, Gabriel, Giroud, Gibbs should bring in around half that. Easy!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Okay. After our recent misery Ive had lots of time to think who are realistic targets.

LB: Bertrand quick, hungry and ready to prove himself at the top again. Get rid of gibbs, keep nacho for now

CDM: Idrissa Gueye has proven himself in EPL. Gets all across the pitch putting out fires, never stops running and good with ball at his feet. Around £20m should get him.
RW: Mahrez. Can beat a player for fun and in a top team with posession should get the kinda stats he hit with Foxes title run.
CF: Lukaku/ Lacazette. The Belgian would be my first choice as he is proven in England and in team that create more chances than Everton could score bags. Laca is talented but may take him longer to adjust to pace EPL. Both would cost in excess of £50mil i imagine.

I believe theae signings would cost around £200mil. But selling Gabriel, Giroud, Gibbs should bring in around half that. Easy!

Sell Walcott,, Ospina Coq, Wilshere, Santi, Per, El Neny, Monreal, Welbeck (like the guy but we can't afford his injury potential

Bring Scszny home
Buy a prospect LB or atleast a leftfooted CD to

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Please arsenal 50M bid for Bernando Silva needed this guy is amazing passing dribbling ball control crossing he got everything
He's like a fast David Silva that boy, something needs to change before we can attract a player like him though. Maybe a new manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Realistic wishlist for now is Bertrand. One of my best mates supports Chelsea (yes he shouldn't be a mate I know) and he's never understood why they let him go.

He won't be ripping up trees but he's a solid dependable fullback and we need more players like that. Getting sick of our hot and cold fairweather pampered fairies.

edit: Risking the wrath of AM here but it's time to bring in big boy Romelu Lukaku.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nothing goal. Joel Campbell can do that and he's ****.

3df79e054a6312b04fbdd12d78b1cf60.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we really do lose half the players, manager, CL football & become midtable would quite like Adama Traore & Wilfried Zaha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom