• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyruga

Pulis did his homework. He knew Bellerin likes to bomb forward and he made sure Stoke attacked the space left behind whenever they can. Bellerin seems to have got that disease that promising young Arsenal players seem to get, the "Oh, I've made it now, I can play anywhere I want". I mean what is he doing in central midfield sometimes????
More like Walcott cannot link up with Bellerin. Walcott always let Bellein bomb forward while he plays passively which is the reason why Arsenal got exposed at the back so many times.

Not surprising is in ALL the premier league matches which Arsenal lost this season, Walcott and Bellerin were playing in all of them.

InvertedFootballer

He reminds me of Giroud when he knew he was undroppable. Ignoring instructions, half hearted attempts to fix his own mistakes. When you know you have a glorified cone at RW son, you should react accordingly.

We make surgery on the guy and his career is over though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Debuchy could have probably turned his time here around if he hadn't been such a prick.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Getting worried we lose this lad. 6 months ago I laughed at the headlines. Now it seems a far greater possibility.

Would he earn 115,000 pw at Barca though?

He needs to work on his crossing & positioning and be a more rounded player before he takes a step up, IMO.

Hunter Zolomon

Would he earn 115,000 pw at Barca though?

He needs to work on his crossing & positioning and be a more rounded player before he takes a step up, IMO.
he cant even defend to save his life, he keeps running ahead of walcott because theo cant beat a man with the ball at his feet. if we had a decent right back bellerin would have been a decent right winger to have. Everton did it with seamus coleman for about 2 seasons.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
First time Bellerin has sounded open to a move in a interview instead of instantly dismissing a move away. Great news, means we might get a decent RB in for next season.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Such poor squad structuring to basically give him a position with no competition. Reduces his incentive to improve.

Same can be said about the left back position imo. The fact that Gibbs has gotten some minutes at LB this season tells more about the season Monreal is having than about Gibbs putting up a decent challenge.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Same can be said about the left back position imo. The fact that Gibbs has gotten some minutes at LB this season tells more about the season Monreal is having than about Gibbs putting up a decent challenge.

Funny, one could say that about Iwobi as well. :D

I don't understand Wenger's issue with fostering a competitive environment. It's still all about giving gametime to players (whether earned or otherwise), often shoehorning them in random positions; basically, player development taking priority at the expense of the team's requirements & balance.

Shouldn't have signed a six year deal if he wanted to run home the bellend.

Must know we will sell him if he ask to leave. Just like with Fabregas, he had 5 years on his deal. He only had to ask and we sold him for the same price as Newcastle sold Andy Carroll to Liverpool.

Bellerin is smart. Zero competition. 100k+ per week in wages. And a club that will sell him way under value as soon as he asks.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
If you need competition on ur position to give your best then you got a problem.

It's human nature, though, to become complacent when you're comfortable at your workplace, in the absence of credible competition for your position, under little pressure to deliver consistently, and earning an enormous salary to boot.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I know plenty of people who are opposite of that.
In both cases, only right thing is to be professional and not bother about competition but give ur best in any scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom