• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhMeAzK.gif

Unlike @4R5Emaniac, you do your nation proud.
So you're goal-oriented & a multi-tasker who understands **** Law...

Respect.

yes

everybody has respects for parvez you know i am huge business man in Bhopal im cheif exucative of Mumbai coproation

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
in India we awards the loyalties of work hard man with new contracting so Wengers obvious gets contracts people who say Wenger out think they can run big club when cant even run own house with noises kids and demand wife

im man of intelligent so see these thing today i take pee while brush teeth not many man can say they accomplish the goals of parvez
Honesty and poetry in that blockbuster.

Tell me you can sh*t and eat breakfast at the same time and you're straight on my 'following' list.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure...
Yeah you are. In any case the fans would have forced him out if we'd dropped that low. You know . . with planes and banners, making up stuff about him and trying to destroy his character on social media.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tbf, there's not a lot else to say on this matter. The answer is obviously no. The only interesting thing is seeing how.long it takes to change votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom