• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
I don't think many of us here have seen Tolisso in action regularly. If we had, we would know that if we signed him, he would be a starter in midfield.

It's not that his ability is significantly more than our current options but it's his understanding of how to use his tools that puts him above our options in midfield atm (and the fact he can last a season without breaking down. That's always important.) His versatility is an added bonus.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Tolisso reminds me of a faster, more dynamic Ramsey. He is good enough for Arsenal and could be a strong addition. If I had to choose though, there is a number of other CM's I would take over him, even on L1 (Fabinho, Cyprien or even Rabiot to name a few).
Having said that, he is definitely an upgrade of the current lot (Coq/Ramsey/Ox....etc). He is also versatile enough to be able to play in a different configurations (2 CM's or a Midfield 3).

Impact

Established Member
Tolisso reminds me of a faster, more dynamic Ramsey. He is good enough for Arsenal and could be a strong addition. If I had to choose though, there is a number of other CM's I would take over him, even on L1 (Fabinho, Cyprien or even Rabiot to name a few).
Having said that, he is definitely an upgrade of the current lot (Coq/Ramsey/Ox....etc). He is also versatile enough to be able to play in a different configurations (2 CM's or a Midfield 3).

Loathe player comparisons but if I had to choose a player, I would have said Sami Khedira.

BBF

Looks decent.

Signing players from Lyon with their crackhead owner seems near impossible though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's linked with everyone, especially Juventus. We rarely sign these types, you have to pay abit more.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Yeah we are like that guy who watch 5 others praying on that poor girl at the bar and we don't want to get close to see if we have a chance because we don't think we are good enough.

We're more like the guy who stays at home because he refuses to pay the bar's inflated prices.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We're more like the guy who stays at home because he refuses to pay the bar's inflated prices.

More like the guy who stays home having memory wanks, thinking of the times when he didn't need money to impress the girls. It's genuinely not fun being an Arsenal fan at the moment.

We should be able to buy any player from Ligue 1. WE SHOULD HAVE SIGNED ZLATAN LAST SUMMER. Have we ever signed a player from Lyon?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not like Kante has been doing much either, and he's one of the world's top midfielders atm.
Yeah, normally though I can compare players, this guy seems interesting, not sure who he's comparable to.

Isco and Iniesta have dominated.

AM see some player play at international break.
He is not playing well, maybe his first game, maybe playing against the best possession team in the world having a good game.

=

The players must be ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom