• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Physically maybe. Mentally hell no, no way any manager can remain sane by that age. Wenger's probably going to spend the rest of his retirement with PTSD of the stress he suffered as manager.
Thought Wenger wasn't under any stress, all that money and under no pressure to perform, according to most on here. :lol:

karl

He's only human, money doesn't change that.
I doubt money is a driving factor for Arsène any longer. He probably has more than he can spend by now. I don't doubt his reasons are good for wanting to stay, just whether he can really change anything after so long without progress.

FreakySami

There has always been progress, whether it's behind the scenes or in the team. They don't have to tell you everything. Actually on second thought I think they tell you in the AGM but nobody cares. They're like... What about buying a player at £ 80m .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger being 67 is irrelevant. He'll be fully fit physically and mentally until 85 minimum

Gary Player is 80 currently and still is as fit as a fiddle. Wenger is fitter than Player and I reckon more disciplined too.

Wenger will do 90 and still be as fit, and could probably live to be over 100.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Gary Player is 80 currently and still is as fit as a fiddle. Wenger is fitter than Player and I reckon more disciplined too.

What exactly are you saying here?

The man is an exemplary human specimen who needs his regimen monitored so we might concoct a super elixir from it thereby gaining longer life?

Or that we're scheduled to win the premiership in 35 years time?

I fervently hope it's the former :lol:

RoadrunnerReloaded

I doubt money is a driving factor for Arsène any longer. He probably has more than he can spend by now. I don't doubt his reasons are good for wanting to stay, just whether he can really change anything after so long without progress.

The road to hell was paved with good intentions ;)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

You can be as fit as you like but anyone can die at any moment. Why, I could die typing this. My favourite singer ever, Robin Gibb, was as fit as a fiddle yet death claimed him far too early.

Wenger obviously fears life after Arsenal and physical health doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with mental health. Leaving Arsenal could impact him in ways we probably couldn't imagine although, obviously, I would hope not.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

IF he stays, the summer window will be more enjoyable than the 17/18 season. I'll be interested to see how he ****s things up in the summer with even more money to waste.

Can see rubbish like Hart and Toure coming in, charity fc will be desperate to replace the stampede of players leaving with a few big names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom