• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
For the sake of argument, no Arsenal players.

Players I've always rated, like Danny Rose, have worked their way back from being cack to being quite highly rated now, I think... Wanyama is another I've always thought was very handy, but many still don't. That's just off the top of my head. They'll be more when I give it more thought.

Players, and what the general opinion on them was, from past to present.

The rule is not to be afraid. I mean, look at @Trilly, he's still waiting for 'The' Wilf Zaha to come good so he can say he was on board from the start, but his pubes will be matted and grey like an old rasta before that happens.

The worse, the better :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Raheem Sterling. 9 goals and 21 assists this season, people talk about him as if he's a headless chicken on here. In fact his numbers as a teenager were consistently good, right up there with some of the biggest stars when they were that age.

Daniel Sturridge, only issue with him is his injuries. Otherwise he's a top 3 CF in the country.

Willy Cabarello was fantastic at Malaga, not sure what's happened to him at City but I still think there's a quality player in there.

Also Geoffrey Kondogbia, haven't watched him at Inter tbf but I rated him highly before his move there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho honestly even me I find him overrated but he is quality player he'll be the next guy to leave Liverpool to play for big clubs

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

For the sake of argument, no Arsenal players.

Players I've always rated, like Danny Rose, have worked their way back from being cack to being quite highly rated now, I think... Wanyama is another I've always thought was very handy, but many still don't. That's just off the top of my head. They'll be more when I give it more thought.

Players, and what the general opinion on them was, from past to present.

The rule is not to be afraid. I mean, look at @Trilly, he's still waiting for 'The' Wilf Zaha to come good so he can say he was on board from the start, but his pubes will be matted and grey like an old rasta before that happens.

The worse, the better :lol:
I was pointing out that Zaha is just as good as our wing options despite being snorted at. I'm not saying he's an elite player or will be one.

But you already know this. Reported.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agree with @American_Gooner about Sterling, he might not be as exciting as others but he had been the most productive player in Europe for his age for a few years.

I did rate Mane while he was at Southampton but not enough to shout about it, didn't really care when he went to Liverpool because I thought we would do better. :lol:

I hate the person who changed my title but Coutinho. He was brilliant from August until January, got injured and seems to be back in form. Certain people on here always say that Ramsey, Ox, Theo etc need a good run after an injury to get back in form but the same people couldn't wait to **** on Coutinho after his injury.:p

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sterling and Zaha, been heavy on these guys from the get go. I know from one of my sources that Zaha will be playing in North London next season.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Lukaku. Most underrated player on here imo, legit people saying he wasn't an upgrade on Giroud less than 12 months ago because of a "lack of first touch". 21 goals and 6 assists this season. Top scorer in the league, playing for Everton. Yet he's never in any teams of the season on here and called a fraud.

Oh, and he turns 24 in a month. He's around the same age as Chamberlain, yet one is a fraud and the other is one of the brightest prospects in England. Sound logic.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Lukaku. Most underrated player on here imo, legit people saying he wasn't an upgrade on Giroud less than 12 months ago because of a "lack of first touch". 21 goals and 6 assists this season. Top scorer in the league, playing for Everton. Yet he's never in any teams of the season on here and called a fraud.

Oh, and he turns 24 in a month. He's around the same age as Chamberlain, yet one is a fraud and the other is one of the brightest prospects in England. Sound logic.
@Tir Na Nog

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

He's ****ing bobbins. Did you watch him against Manure? Travesty stuff. Getting roasted on Redcafe.

Who have those 21 goals come against? A quick looks says around half of them in just 3 games against rubbish like Hull, Sunderland and Bournemouth.:lol:

As for your Ox comparison. **** off with that ****. If anyone calls Lukaku a fraud on here, it's in terms of leading the line for Arsenal, which he's nowhere near good enough to do. Ox is a bright talent, true, none is saying he's the next Pires.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's ****ing bobbins. Did you watch him against Manure? Travesty stuff. Getting roasted on Redcafe.

Who have those 21 goals come against? A quick looks says around half of them in just 3 games against rubbish like Hull, Sunderland and Bournemouth.:lol:

As for your Ox comparison. **** off with that ****. If anyone calls Lukaku a fraud on here, it's in terms of leading the line for Arsenal, which he's nowhere near good enough to do. Ox is a bright talent, true, none is saying he's the next Pires.

12 of Sanchez goals have been against us, Hull, Sunderland and Bournemouth you utter ****ing bellend. That's about 65% of all his goals. So Sanchez is a fraud now? **** off.

Different standards, depending on the agenda being pushed.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
12 of Sanchez goals have been against us, Hull, Sunderland and Bournemouth you utter ****ing bellend. That's about 65% of all his goals. So Sanchez is a fraud now? **** off.

Different standards, depending on the agenda being pushed.

I know they have, I've posted those stats several times on here, but Alexis fanboys are blind. He's not been anywhere as good as some make it out to be. Anyway, you clearly have no clue what fraud means ffs. :lol:

Yeah, clearly, you feckin West Spammer. Comparing Ox and Lukaku. A squad player vs a player who's quoted to cost 60M and lead the line for us. Well done.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I know they have, I've posted those stats several times on here, but Alexis fanboys are blind. He's not been anywhere as good as some make it out to be. Anyway, you clearly have no clue what fraud means ffs. :lol:

Yeah, clearly, you feckin West Spammer. Comparing Ox and Lukaku. A squad player vs a player who's quoted to cost 60M and lead the line for us. Well done.

"Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't"

The comparison was made because a lot of the forum rates Ox, they're the same age, and very few rate Lukaku. Lukaku is the league's top scorer, yet he's not good enough to lead the line for Arsenal? There's such a weird disconnect here. Every player listed as good enough to lead the line is out of reach, yet no one else is capable. Lukaku is a clear upgrade on Giroud, young and still has a lot of potential, yet it feels like most would rather just keep Giroud until the mythical chosen one randomly appears up front.

It makes no sense to dismiss someone as not good enough when what you already have is worse.

It makes no sense to dismiss someone as not good enough when what you already have is worse.

Wait. So because Arsenal have bad players nobody here is allowed to dismiss players of other teams?

Lukaku is good player and I for one respect people opinions of rating him. But my problem with him is that there is no way he can play in Arsenal system. We already have a great header of the ball who can dominate center backs in the box. But look what happen when we put him on these days, we barely cross into the box. Giroud struggle a lot and I rate his technique and link up play higher than Lukaku.

It is all for Lukaku to prove if he can take the step up. But I don't want to find out with him at my club, and not for around 70 millions.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom