• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Offers 0 threat. Just runs around a lot. No awareness, sub par technique and couldn't finish a cocktail sausage.

Cash in on this joker please. Wasn't good enough for Yanited, clearly isn't good enough for us either. Expect him to replace Lukaku at Everton... what a horrible replacement that would be btw.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Offers 0 threat. Just runs around a lot. No awareness, sub par technique and couldn't finish a cocktail sausage.

Cash in on this joker please. Wasn't good enough for Yanited, clearly isn't good enough for us either. Expect him to replace Lukaku at Everton... what a horrible replacement that would be btw.
More of a Pulis player. Need him or Hughes at Stoke to waste more of their owners money.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
i'm sorry to say my patience is also running thin, but don't agree he offers nothing - I would still like to see him play under a better manager with, like, tactics and organisation and that kind of thing...
Hahaha. Sorry, I will amend that to "He does nothing up front in a Wenger team"

Impact

Established Member
Clearly isn't a viable option as a striker when playing one up top. Squad player for the flanks at best.

blaise

Still think with a bit of change of tactics he d be very important asset, either on wing or centrally, of course not as a first choice but very impact sub. But from all our options he has the best movement without the ball upfront bar Sanchez and Özil. Also when on wing you wont see anybody tormenting our fullback, basically only player in a team who can do that.
1st from british core I d keep.

regniw

The lamp post has actually better movement so yes

When Welbz successfully forces an error from the GK or defenders with his movement and pressing, Giroud has already netted 10 goals

karl

i'm sorry to say my patience is also running thin, but don't agree he offers nothing - I would still like to see him play under a better manager with, like, tactics and organisation and that kind of thing...
Revolutionary thinking:) Welbeck would certainly benefit from some kind of organisation in the team like many other players in the team.

He would be better as a wide forward though, because I just can't see him being a regular goal scorer. At least his record never suggested the possibility.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Horses for courses, he'd be very useful against teams that are equals but really is wasted against most of the PL opposition we face. Giroud at least offers some physicality up front.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's rubbish. Up front. He is the type of player you like in his squad when you're going to an away match with the objective of winning by any means. Wenger doesn't do that though so pointless player

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@North5 Once said he plays like a horse falling out of a helicopter (Welbeck, that is, not North5, although I wouldn't know tbh). It's still the most accurate description I've ever read. Forget technique, decison making and finishing. Horse falling from helicopter is all you need to know.

DesiGooner

Nowhere near clinical enough up top. A perfectly serviceable squad player, but nothing more. Just baffled that Wenger would prefer him up top to Alexis. Think he's just trying to prove the team can function without Alexis leading the line since he knows he's off this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom