• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 17th April at 20:00 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linson

Martinez
Bellerin-Mustafi-Holding-Gibbs
Chamberlain-Ramsey
Welbeck------------Özil------------Iwobi
Alexis​

I think this has the right balance between mobility, strength and counter attacking ability. We are wounded animals right now and Middlesborough are going to have the scent. We should seek to calmly control the game and let them over commit to expose themselves on the break.

I'm fed up of seeing Gabriel in an Arsenal shirt, he needs to be let go in the summer (along with a whole host of other players). Let Holding show his class now.

A bit of an experiment with Ramsey and Ox in the middle I know but I'd hope with Ox next to him Ramsey would show responsibility and sit a little. Xhaka needs to calm himself down, he's a ticking time bomb and as ungentlemanly the conduct is, if I were the opposition manager I would seek to get him sent off ASAP if I saw him lining up against us.

mm76

Yer Da
Xhaka needs to calm himself down, he's a ticking time bomb and as ungentlemanly the conduct is, if I were the opposition manager I would seek to get him sent off ASAP if I saw him lining up against us.

Me too, i'm surprised teams haven't tried to wind him up more - even Sutton didn't do it and they were fairly dirty and virtually had free reign from the 'ref'.

Still prefer him to Ramsey though, and with respect, I also can't understand how anyone could prefer Gibbs to Monreal

Linson

Yeah I can understand that. I have a soft spot for both Ramsey and Gibbs I'll admit. I know a lot of people on here think Ramsey is a fraud but I still believe he has a massive amount of potential. We can't live off the fumes of the past forever but what we all saw in 13/14 was a guy who could almost run a midfield by himself, granted, he has lost his way since but part of me thinks he can get back to that!

sexpanther

We're going to win this by scruff of our necks. Boro are f*cking sh*t at the moment and we have a knack of f*cking up against f*cking sh*t opponents but losing against Boro is bordering f*cking impossible at the moment even if we score two f*cking own goals.

I hate f*cking Boro with a f*cking fiery passion. Everytime I hear their f*cking name, I can't forget the f*cking savage memories of Abel Xavier, Mendieta, Pogatetz and f*cking Franck Quedrue playing us off the park ala f*cking Man Utd in Fergie days. And don't make me start on f*cking Mark Schwarzer. F*cking f*cker suddenly becomes Buffon and Casillas rolled into one whenever he plays us at that f*cking Riverside sh*thole. The best part? F*cking Shteve Mclaren was their f*cking gaffer. F*ck the f*ck off!

Nevertheless, come on you Gooners! Mind your language lads and please be civilised.

Bloody hell, you have made my day. Spot on about Schwarzer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need some changes defensively at this one bring on Debuchy Holding in for Gabriel and Bellerin (who need some time off) also in attack Welbeck need to get benched and let Alexis play as striker and play either Iwobi or Ox as left winger.

DesiGooner

Our key players need to find some form before the FA cup semis next week so wouldn't make too many changes to the lineup. Maybe Ox for ElNeny and swap Alexis and Welbeck.

CHOPS

We'll win this one I'm sure (can't stop laughing) Sanchez hat-trick what's the problem we're back crushing lesser teams, and if you believe that...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom