• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolaa

Cech
Kos Holding Gabriel
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Gibbs
Özil Sanchez
Giroud

Martinez, mustafi, per, Monreal, coqulein, welbeck, bellerin

The middle of the CB should be the strongest in the air, putting kos there against boro was stupid, that's y he conceded the first goal.

Whoever play along side Xhaka really doesn't matter as they are all mediocre players, perhaps Ramsey can have a higher chance to make assists.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If everyone has recovered/is fit
..................Cech
... Mustafi Koscielny Holding
Ox...............................................Bellerin
................Ramsey.... Xhaka.........
.........................Özil...Alexis
......................... Giroud

If not then as above but Monreal in for Mustafi and Gibbs in at left wing back.

Red&Dreadjm

The whole point of having wing backs offensively is so you can cross the ball and Defensively so you can turn it into a back 5.

------------------------Cech

----------Mustafi--kos--Monreal

Bellerin---Ramsey--Xhaka----Gibbs
-------------Özil-----------------Ox
------------------------Alexis
I'd play the Ox over Bellerin tbh...brings more to the table in that position imo & Monreal is a better crosser than Gibbs. Gibbs & Bellerin are crap crossers of the ball imo.

Red&Dreadjm

Can't wait for this, maybe the biggest game of the Emirates era considering the consequences of losing.

I'd go for the same team as Aevius with maybe Ox in midfield and Iwobi as an AM. 2-1 Arsenal.
This is our season on the line or to gain any semblance of respectability from it at least.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Despite losing the first PL game vs City,I thought it was more a case of us throwing it away than being beaten. I think we have a chance but again only worth players worth 100% effort and no Walcott.
On the other hand, losing and not having to bother with EL football might he a blessing but I can never wish an Arsenal loss.
Season on the line,with a dose of reality=win the cup and fluke third.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Coquelin and then Gibbs/Gabriel on the same side?!?
- Think Coquelin is best suited, better than Ramsey and Elneny defensively and we'll only have about 35% of the ball.

- Gibbs is better than Monreal.

- What does it matter which side they play on?

Plutarch

Welbeck, Mustafi, Perez and Ospina injured, not available against Man City - Wenger at press conference.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The maximum pessimist would argue that a loss here is to be preferred, as the alternative is a potential loss to Sp**s in the final. Which would be ****ing unbearable, and which we would be reminded of every single second for the rest of our miserable lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom