• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our lack of ability to compete for 50/50s all over the pitch is frightening. Özil, Walcott, Xhaka even Giroud who's only good trait is physical, can't stay on their feet, can't make clean tackles and can't press. This is exacerbated by having the first touch of a rapist. If you can't trap a football under pressure, what chance do you stand?

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
So how's everybody feeling today?
Deflated and bad

I stated on another thread, if Totts win on Friday they will be 1 point behind Chelsea and a whopping 20 ahead of us. We finished above them last year!!

Did I hear Wenger say that he doesn't start the season to finish above Tottenham, well he sure made it this season then.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Big game next week now. Lots of questions need answering like;

Will Arsenal stay in the fight for top 4
Will we score against a Mourinho two games running
Will Wenger outwit someone for the first time since beating Makingtrax in a game of strip chess
Will Giroud break into a sweat
Will Goonerzig avoid the temptation of liking every post in a match thread
Will I avoid being a ******.

The answers are no. They're lies but they're entertaining lies

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Joel Campbell would have done more than our entire attack. At least he had some fight.

Bendtner would have done more than Giroud.

Ewarwoowar

Big game next week now. Lots of questions need answering like;

Will I avoid being a ******.
Will Arsenal stay in the fight for top 4
Will we score against a Mourinho two games running
Will Wenger outwit someone for the first time since beating Makingtrax in a game of strip chess
Will Giroud break into a sweat
Will Goonerzig avoid the temptation of liking every post in a match thread

The answers are no. They're lies but they're entertaining lies

Bet you gave up this morning you cranky b*****d!

skip spence

So how's everybody feeling today?
It is sad how low we have fallen. Out of the top four and clearly inferior to sp*rs. Not a Londoner though so the rivalry don't affect me that much. Luckily I'm not hanging up my life on the results of football games any longer either especially since I've given up on this season for some time already. Wenger has to go thought, there's no two ways about it.

karl

Three of our players giving the ball away a combined 60 times during the match must be some kind of record. That is every 90 seconds and that does allow for the other 8 players! Not bad for a supposed possession team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom