• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Less Ox, More Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If Ross Barkley in his final year of his contract this Summer is valued at 35 million by Everton, then Chamberlain should be obviously valued at 45 million should he request to leave.
He is the better player.
By the way, I don't think Everton will get nowhere near 35 million for Barkley...he will force them to let him go between 10-20 million tops or risk losing him on a Bosman.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His injury record may well strengthen our hands in any talks. Hopefully, his form at wing back has made him pivotal for us.

sammyvine

Ox isn't a very good player

A couple of good plays here and there doesn't change the fact he is very inconsistent and we still don't no his best position.

He would t start for the likes of Bayern, Barcelona etc...
I don't know why so many on here rate him. I thjnk he's bang average personally when you consider his age and that he's been at Arsenal fm so long.

mm76

Yer Da

A couple of good plays here and there doesn't change the fact he is very inconsistent and we still don't no his best position.

I don't know why so many on here rate him. I thjnk he's bang average personally when you consider his age and that he's been at Arsenal fm so long.

you're right but right now he's very important for us because he's been turning up and being very positive every time he plays which is more than can be said for some of our players - just shows what level we're at right now...

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
His injury record may well strengthen our hands in any talks. Hopefully, his form at wing back has made him pivotal for us.

Not a great attribute though, especially for Arsenal. It's a bit like saying that Coquelin/Giroud/Walcott/Wilshere/Jenkinson/Sanogo/Elneny isn't good enough for Arsenal, so that may strengthen Arsenal's hands in talks...

Still, good to see him fit for a longer period this season than in recent years, with just a few minor niggles.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not a great attribute though, especially for Arsenal. It's a bit like saying that Coquelin/Giroud/Walcott/Wilshere/Jenkinson/Sanogo/Elneny isn't good enough for Arsenal, so that may strengthen Arsenal's hands in talks...

Still, good to see him fit for a longer period this season than in recent years, with just a few minor niggles.
Never said Ox wasn't good enough though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We have our players under a microscope because we support Arsenal. We point out the negatives and restrain from being positive as we have under achieved for so long.

However the Ox has turned a corner. He has not had a few good plays, he has stood out in a team that has been under performing for a while now.

Ox is the ONLY player in our entire squad who can consistently beat a man with trickery or with pace and power.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think we now have consistent performer on our hands in Ox.

Consistency... hmmm. Who's been more consistent than Ox in the last six months, apart from Alexis? I'm not talking consistently mediocre either. No point in that. That does **** all for us. I'd rather a player had a very good game every 3 matches or so, and was decent/functional in between.

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He wouldn't start for Bayern or Barcelona? Think your sights are set a bit too high :lol:

IslingtonBornandbred

Mourinho's had his eye on him for a number of years and Ox knows it.

If he were to be allowed to go, and to another EPL team, Mourinho would snap our hands off.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Consistency... hmmm. Who's been more consistent than Ox in the last six months, apart from Alexis?
Alexis has been pretty inconsistent in the past couple months tbf, he's had a fair few poor games. Still an important player for us, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom