• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Chambers is cup tied even if his loan could end now.

We might even see Per start this...

karl

I don't mind Per starting this one. All our defenders are something of a lottery in terms of consistency anyway and the extra height might come in handy against Chelski giants at set pieces.

Just hoping that Ox is back in time to inject some pace and penetration. Nobody else goes past a player.

mm76again...

All our defenders are something of a lottery in terms of consistency anyway and the extra height might come in handy against Chelski giants at set pieces

there is that, and seeing him get forward for set pieces yesterday reminded me the BFG's a real threat in the opponents' box, defenders really hate him being in there IMO

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ugh bit of downer of an OP . Anyone want to start a new thread?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't mind Per starting this one. All our defenders are something of a lottery in terms of consistency anyway .
WHile watching the game Yesterday I heard the commentator mention how Gabriel should be a starter against CHelsea. I thought pretty much this line after he said it. No consistency.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I think we are in for a shout tbf we beated them at the emirates while we played at a very high tempo.

Anyway they changed formation after that 3-0, I think we can nick them just play at a high tempo and go at them while we need to be secured at the back we are in for a shout.

I hope Mustafi would be fit a must since Koscielny cant play. lets have some confidence guys!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Need something to fire people up.
250px-Didier_aug_2014.jpg

Goon-Ger

We obviously have some sort of chance but i wasn't overly confident heading into the game and that was before Kos and Gab got injured.

We should never fear or feel intimidated by those russian funded c*nts, We are Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
we ought to be able to recall loanees but if we can't, no doubt this is another Wilshere situation where Wenger wasn't savvy enough to insert a recall clause... :rolleyes:
You can't recall players from PL loans if the transfer window isn't open.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looking bleak. If Mustafi is fit then I feel a bit better about our chances of limiting damage(and there will be damage). If Ox is fit then I feel a bit better about our chances of creating chances. Realistically though we may be looking at a situation where we've got a patchwork backline and a hobbled Alexis necessitating Özil and Ramsey leading us to victory. There is nothing nice I can say about our odds there.

mm76again...

Looking bleak. If Mustafi is fit then I feel a bit better about our chances of limiting damage(and there will be damage). If Ox is fit then I feel a bit better about our chances of creating chances. Realistically though we may be looking at a situation where we've got a patchwork backline and a hobbled Alexis necessitating Özil and Ramsey leading us to victory. There is nothing nice I can say about our odds there.

careful or @celestis and @hydrofluoric acid will be on your back for such defeatist talk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom