• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Chelsea won't ruin anyone. They are not a free-scoring team. At best, it will be a comprehensive 2-0.

Not worried about this game. Reckon being the underdogs will suit us and we'll win this in similar fashion to the semi's against City. Alexis MOTM incoming.
Trouble is you don't have to be a free scoring team to ruin us. We're capable of going to pieces at any given moment against any opposition. We're more than capable of going to pieces against the league champions who will be putting out a better, healthier squad playing under a superior manager.

David_Smith

We will win this! Chelsea won the prem so they're in holiday mode. We will be disappointed so we will be up for this.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The defence is sorted

hqdefault.jpg

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Jesus. Let me just say I sincerely hope none of you on here had friends or loved ones at that show in Manchester where the explosion happened.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
We'd do better with Mustafi-Holding-Nacho imo. Mustafi and Xhaka to take care of the passing. Holding holding it together in the middle.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Hopefully someone lynches that little overrated bellend, Hazard.

Blood boils every time I see his goal against us at Stamford Bridge. Abysmal defending from Coquelin and Koscielny. Or should I say, the lack of defending. Such an overrated goal.

One of the most punchable faces in the league.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
--------------Cech
--Holding-Mustafi-Monreal
Bellerin-Ramsey-Xhaka-Gibbs
-------Özil-Welbeck-Alexis

Subs: Martinez, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Elneny, Iwobi, Giroud, Walcott

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hopefully someone lynches that little overrated bellend, Hazard.

Blood boils every time I see his goal against us at Stamford Bridge. Abysmal defending from Coquelin and Koscielny. Or should I say, the lack of defending. Such an overrated goal.

One of the most punchable faces in the league.
Yay, a post from @fabo i agree with!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I hope we blitzkrieg them. They deserve it for Terry's pre-planned guard of honor during a match.

GoonerJay24

Cech
-----Mustafi----Holding---- Monreal-----
Bellerin-----Elneny------Xhaka-----Chamberlain
-----------Ramsey----------Özil---------------
-----------Welbeck-------------

Obviously Alexis in Ramsey's position if he's fit and Coquelin for Mustafi if the German wont make it.

Im very confident we'll win for some strange reason as Im never optimistic against the big teams but I got a feeling we'll win comfortably similar to the match at the start of the season.

Arsenal 3
Chelsea 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom