• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Hope Mustafi at least gonna be fine Mustafi Holding Monreal is not bad.

That looks absolutely awful to me. That mean's the entire left side if you defense is Monreal and Gibbs going up against a guy who's really good off the ball, a part of the game Gibbs still hasn't grasped.

Hard to see anything but defeat in this game, sadly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That looks absolutely awful to me. That mean's the entire left side if you defense is Monreal and Gibbs going up against a guy who's really good off the ball, a part of the game Gibbs still hasn't grasped.

Yeah mean Ox will be forced to play left wing back and bellerin as right wing back. i'm not confident at all Chelsea team are fresh and full confident while we are on form but our defense will be problem.

Ewarwoowar

Gibbs also a doubt with thigh strain.

#Adversity'r'us

blaze_of_glory

Tbf the poll means nothing. Live odds mean a lot more because bookies put their money where their mouth is.

Odds checker shows that Chelsea are more than twice as likely to win the thing.

Probably about right considering:
Arsenal . . .. 3 starting CBs injured, fan unrest, manager under siege and out of contract, cheaper team
Chelsea . . . no injuries, just won the league, great togetherness at the club, more expensive players

Surprised Chelsea are only 4/9 considering there's a lot of pschology in football.
I expect Mustafi to play, but yeah of course we are not favourites. But it's a cup final, lots goes out the window.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Anyone who thinks that Chelsea won't be up for this game or that they'll suffer a "coming down" after the "high" of winning the league is a *****.

Conte would want to make a statement by winning the double in his very first season in England. He's an Italian and they only care about winning. Juventus also believes in the same philosophy. They don't let their guard down especially when trophies are at stake.

If anything else winning is a high from which no team or person would like to come down from. I except a very strong Chelsea side and they are going to go for it.

If we do lose all our three main CBs then only a miracle can save Arsenal from a total demolition.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
It's gonna be 0-2 to Chelsea at best or 0-5 at worst.

I don't think we have no chance but I wouldn't be getting my hopes too high for Arsenal to upset them.

EDIT: Still voted for Arsenal in the poll because I obviously want us to win!

Fouz

I wish we could play;

-------Holding - Per - Mustafi-------
Bellerin - Ox - Xhaka - Monreal
------------- Özil -------Iwobi -----------
----------------- Alexis -----------------

If Per is up for it, with Holding and Mustafi helping him with runners and Ox being disciplined. Ox also being a bit more defensively adept. Ramsey basically plays as a false 9 anyway.

Now that I think about it, who am I kidding, this isn't FIFA....

Nevermind

I'd love to see this

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wouldn't get hopes up for Mustafi he's not in training yet. Big gamble to use him after a head injury.

Karlos14478

Anyone who thinks that Chelsea won't be up for this game or that they'll suffer a "coming down" after the "high" of winning the league is a *****.

Conte would want to make a statement by winning the double in his very first season in England. He's an Italian and they only care about winning. Juventus also believes in the same philosophy. They don't let their guard down especially when trophies are at stake.

If anything else winning is a high from which no team or person would like to come down from. I except a very strong Chelsea side and they are going to go for it.

If we do lose all our three main CBs then only a miracle can save Arsenal from a total demolition.
Very honest and correct way of putting things. We're **** this season and even with our best defence the thickos would have made constant mistakes to let Chelsea win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom