• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm just worried that because he hasn't played for over a year, he won't be up to scratch. He won't have his eye in. Anyhoo, going to stay positive, it's a cup final, anything can happen. Whoever plays, I'll be right behind them.

Mertesacker's greatest tool has always been his brain. If someone had to start a one off game with little warm up he'd be the one I pick.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mertesacker's greatest tool has always been his brain. If someone had to start a one off game with little warm up he'd be the one I pick.

tbh, he's been involved in training for quite sometime, he's always in the pic and running isn't really part of his game, so fitness wise he'll be fine. It could end up a blessing, (cant believe I've said that) due to his experience.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'm just worried that because he hasn't played for over a year, he won't be up to scratch. He won't have his eye in. Anyhoo, going to stay positive, it's a cup final, anything can happen. Whoever plays, I'll be right behind them.
Yeah, I'm worried about that too but I'm thinking it shouldn't be as bad given we'll most likely not have the ball a lot which would allow Per to stay in position and not commit too much physically. Let Mustafi and Nacho do the tackling and advancing with the ball. Thats pretty much perfect for Per's game.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
tbh, he's been involved in training for quite sometime, he's always in the pic and running isn't really part of his game, so fitness wise he'll be fine. It could end up a blessing, (cant believe I've said that) due to his experience.
I wasn't thinking so much about fitness as being able to judge crosses etc in a tough, competitive game.

Oh dear, storm coming, hope it blows over before kick off, so it doesn't interfere with the tv.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wasn't thinking so much about fitness as being able to judge crosses etc in a tough, competitive game.

Oh dear, storm coming, hope it blows over before kick off, so it doesn't interfere with the tv.

re judging crosses. he could jump a bit early or a bit late and still be higher than everyone else! :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course with so many players out/suspended or playing injured (Sanchez hammy (etc). There is a chance of a complete thrashing, in a very public arena.

Injuries wouldn't be seen as an excuse of course and it would be Wenger's last game for sure. A tragic way to end his Arsenal career.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Of course with so many players out/suspended or playing injured (Sanchez hammy (etc). There is a chance of a complete thrashing, in a very public arena.

Injuries wouldn't be seen as an excuse of course and it would be Wenger's last game for sure. A tragic way to end his Arsenal career.
Eh?

The FBI

Doesn't seem to have the right mindset for me and I can't remember when he last did. In interviews yesterday praising AW, saying how it was in essence an honour to win it with him. Smacked of a please pick me plea.

The FBI

Could very well happen.

OG J0E

gun__1470927798_player_1617_holding.jpg

#saveusrob #holdingoutforahero

BobP

Memri Fan

Come one, get behind the team and manager mate.

We can do this.

Cup finals are very rarely if ever blowouts, both teams are nervous and edgy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Whatever happens today, I don't think it will have any bearing on him staying or not.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come one, get behind the team and manager mate.

We can do this.

Cup finals are very rarely if ever blowouts, both teams are nervous and edgy.
Just watched an FACup rap on BBC, the words went:

"Misty romance . . .
Cannot compete with football finance" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom