• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Going through Wenger's post match comments, it seems to me he's making peace with everything and thus not signing a new deal.

If that is the case, he can at least bow out on a high, after this brilliant result.
I guess that too. He seem bit sad in his interview wasn't that happy in after game celebration

marc-in

am i supposed to celebrate ? getting a win in the final against chelsea is awesome, but i can't help but feel it'll mean wenger will sign a new deal...

i'd rather lose the final if it meant wenger would leave tbh

arsmile

Established Member
Ospina’s all round game was good- he’ll get criticism for the goal but the deflection made it difficult- it’s one cech probably would had saved- he made a bunch of saves and his distribution was better than cech’s

Holding was great- he’s so good in this system- he needs to be in the first 11 next season

Per was the stuff of legends- not played all season and now commanding the show like that- what a guy- you could see he and holding working really well together MOTM!

Nacho was also phenomenal- had a difficult job because he diddnt have a fullback at LWB to help him so was covering a lot of space

Bellerin was great- his running was so dangerous

Ramsey and Xhaka as a partnership in there were in total control – ramsey did so much running and xhaka basically stood still and sprayed the ball where it needed to go- played to both of their strengths- ramey’s was THE guy with that goal

Ox- has gone from being a bit of a one-note idiot to the most versatile player in the squad- the job he did at LWB was immense- suddenly turned into one of the most important players to keep

Özil was fantastic- worked hard- dropped deep to get on the ball- made so many chances- got knocked of the ball for their goal though

Sanchez was fantastic as ever – totally delivered – he and sanchez had Chelsea panicking all game

Welbeck had his best ever game for us- work rate and hold up play and intelligence

Giroud also made a huge impact when he came on— that onerun and ball into the centre was as big as anyone else’s contribution

The only weakness was how wasteful we were- should have scored more-

Have to credit Arsène for the way we went about it today- tactics perfectly exploited chelsea’s weaknesses and with all those defenders missing he came up with a plan which worked

Really hope we keep the formation and the personnel

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
[
am i supposed to celebrate ? getting a win in the final against chelsea is awesome, but i can't help but feel it'll mean wenger will sign a new deal...

i'd rather lose the final if it meant wenger would leave tbh
Just be Happy he seem gone anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Watching the 2nd goal just look how lazy was Kante (player of the year) to chase Ramsey.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Everyone was excellent today even the subs!

My player ratings-
Per- 10
Xhaka-9.5
Welbeck- 9
Özil- 9
Sanchez- 9
Ramsey- 8.5 (plus points for the winner)
Nacho- 8
Holding- 8
Hector- 8
Ospina- 8 (could have done better to save Costa's goal)
Oxlade Chamberlain- 8

Giroud - 9 (Apart from his obvious lack of pace he was terrific)
Coq - 8.5 (neutralized Willian very well)
Eleneny - 6 (should have scored the third)

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tuchel won the German have strong feeling he'll be the next Arsenal manager if wenger does leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom