• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How do you know how much Kroenke allows Wenger to spend?
Last season when we were about to sign Mustafi BBC said Arsenal are trying to negotiate the fee with Valencia because we don't have enough funds to complete the deal. and before we signed Mustafi from Valencia we had spent only 65-70M signing Asano Holding Xhaka and Perez. that why i'm saying Kroenke should give more money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Very true, he's put himself right in the firing line, if he wasn't there already.

It's only going to get worse for him if things continue as they have been.
you right it up to him to change his approach changing the formation was good start his next step is should be getting rid of average players we got in the squad and try to add good players.

MagicalRozza

In the hopes for 2016/17 season thread I remember writing something like my only hope is that this is Arsène's last season. Well even this glimmer of hope will be taken away from me.
I can't believe how the cup game changed some people's opinions. Wenger outstmarting Conte, Wenger showing he was able to change. It is all bullshit. Had he converted to three in the back after the infamous Everton game it would have been different and we would have probably been in a better position now. We will all see soon during some game that the other's team manager makes a tactical change to nullify the strengths of our 443 and Wenger will fail to adapt as he always does. Of course I was touched to see Wenger's happines after the cup final, but he's finished and these two next years are only gonna push us even lower while also intensifying the unbearable atmosphere and division among the fans. I also can't believe how people are praising the FA Cup. Well it's gonna bring us no established players at all. Unfortunately (for English football) this trophy is meaningless unless they give the winner the 4th CL spot. Do you think players care for statistics like most FA Cups won? They care about CL football because this is where the big boys play

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Anyway wenger is taking big risks staying if next season be like this season or worse there will be no excuses even winning a fa cup won't be enough.

Yeah this has the potential to get even uglier really quickly. We're most likely going into the new season as 4th favorite(maybe even worse) to win the title, the team and Wenger needs an extraordinary season and be lucky with key injuries to have a chance.

With a new manager, I think people would have been more realistic and accepted a top 4 finish as long as there was progress, but now anything less than the league title will be seen as a failure.

We'll need a huge summer window, that's for sure. Losing Alexis and not getting anyone good as a replacement would be a disaster.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just hope we have some positivity going into next season and fans get behind the team. Not holding out much hope though, it's not what brings in that YouTube money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
In the hopes for 2016/17 season thread I remember writing something like my only hope is that this is Arséne's last season. Well even this glimmer of hope will be taken away from me.
I can't believe how the cup game changed some people's opinions. Wenger outstmarting Conte, Wenger showing he was able to change. It is all bullshit. Had he converted to three in the back after the infamous Everton game it would have been different and we would have probably been in a better position now. We will all see soon during some game that the other's team manager makes a tactical change to nullify the strengths of our 443 and Wenger will fail to adapt as he always does. Of course I was touched to see Wenger's happines after the cup final, but he's finished and these two next years are only gonna push us even lower while also intensifying the unbearable atmosphere and division among the fans. I also can't believe how people are praising the FA Cup. Well it's gonna bring us no established players at all. Unfortunately (for English football) this trophy is meaningless unless they give the winner the 4th CL spot. Do you think players care for statistics like most FA Cups won? They care about CL football because this is where the big boys play
i'll be surprised if wenger doesn't change something after all he went into this year the fans are getting tired of us not perfoming so he must change something.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Can we all agree to not suggest Wenger is going to "do a m4dness" this time please?

hIgLczZ.gif

carlito'sway

Established Member
It was contradictory in so many ways , take the can't coach comment then goes on to say he coached Thuram into a world class player and says he refuses to do it these days because he doesnt have the energy so which is it?

Having no friends? Him and DD are thick as thieves , they go on holiday together ffs . He's got a masive network of contacts including Florentino Perez . Bloke doesnt lack for friends and he's banging that French rapper:lol:

Pretty common courtesy down here when you write about someone in your book you ring em up and tell them beforehand. Wenger was obviously shockef as most would have. Esoecially since TA claims they were always texting each other before this happened. By the wa he also called Steve Bould a yes man. Thats a terrible thing to call a supposed mate.

Arsène got the perfect comment on Tony Adam's book and interview :
SAD. Indeed it is sad.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Just hope we have some positivity going into next season and fans get behind the team. Not holding out much hope though, it's not what brings in that YouTube money.

If we act quickly and decisively in the transfer market we could be alright, something like the summer window of 2014 would be ideal.

If we do our usual late-window trolley dash however we better hope we get an easy start to the season this time.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Last season when we were about to sign Mustafi BBC said Arsenal are trying to negotiate the fee with Valencia because we don't have enough funds to complete the deal. and before we signed Mustafi from Valencia we had spent only 65-70M signing Asano Holding Xhaka and Perez. that why i'm saying Kroenke should give more money.
Arsenal were trying to negotiate the fee because Valencia raise the price after Mert and Gabriel got injuries and we were going into the season with 1 senior defender. Sorry, after the infamous transfer window 2015 I'm not sure where our transfer budget ends and Arsène's
stubbornness begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom