• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG J0E

Fabinho for 40-45mil is disgustingly cheap, fair enough if he chooses Utd over us but we should be in for him at the very least

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When our rivals do end up signing players they are for fees that we can afford.

I know we can't sign as many players as them but we can compete with them for one or two players. Why do we lack such ambition?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fabinho for 40-45mil is disgustingly cheap, fair enough if he chooses Utd over us but we should be in for him at the very least

Serious question, is CDM one of your priorities this season? What other positions do you see Arsenal going for? (I suppose a lot of this is dependent on Sanchez/Özil situation)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Serious question, is CDM one of your priorities this season? What other positions do you see Arsenal going for?
I think striker should be our top priorities we been saying that for years tho :lol:. we need a central midfielder not a defensive midfielder to replace Cazorla we just need to strength these positions if Alexis Özil stay.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Serious question, is CDM one of your priorities this season? What other positions do you see Arsenal going for? (I suppose a lot of this is dependent on Sanchez/Özil situation)

I want a striker and a box-to-box midfielder to play next to Xhaka.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't be surprised if Lacazette retires at Lyon. Finally found a club willing to pay the price & they are banned from doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom