• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't be surprised if Lacazette retires at Lyon. Finally found a club willing to pay the price & they are banned from doing so.
they did a mistake to not accept our 40M euros bid last summer. i think he'll move this this he made it clear he want to leave either us or Dortmund if Auba gona.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
i know he is not young too. but it's such a signing wenger going to make.
he's more in the Bony, Giroud type catergory albeit maybe being quicker and faster than giroud. I dont think our system compliments that at all. Why are we the only top team with these clunky non technical first team strikers? If anything we should be the only team otherwise

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yep, also

Barca did this with Arda Turan, they signed him in July but only registered him to play in January.
WC coming, if lacazette sits around until Jan hes a mug.

Especially because his compatriot Gameiro whos arguably better will have probably scored a lot of goals by then

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
gareth-bale-statuebale-bust_xeq5ydgsx2f91b7jrrtjtulk3.jpg

@Rex Banner new avatar!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

WC coming, if lacazette sits around until Jan hes a mug.

Especially because his compatriot Gameiro whos arguably better will have probably scored a lot of goals by then

Yeah, can't see Lacazette doing this if there really is a ban but they're going to probably do this for their younger targets like Sandro/Ceballos.

OG J0E

Serious question, is CDM one of your priorities this season? What other positions do you see Arsenal going for? (I suppose a lot of this is dependent on Sanchez/Özil situation)
Ramsey and Xhaka have looked decent together but I would still be looking to strengthen at CM/DM. If Sanchez & Özil stay then priorities should be a starting CB because of Kos's achilles and a starting CF, though we've been saying this since van Persie left so who knows.

blaise

I'd really love to know who we are targeting:

Young strikers

Mbappe
Werner
Schik
Dolberg

Established

Lukaku

High risk

Sturridge
Balotelli

It's not looking promising.

I actually like this, especially high risk for reasonable fee, anybody watched Werner regularly?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yes! One less probable destination for Alexis! In all honesty they are the club most likely to blow us out of the water in every way.

PSG actually is the only club I could stomach seing Alexis move to.

No english club where he is going to haunt us, nor this scums here in munich. I guess, I have a depression incoming :mad:

By the way, 60 million is a steal for a worldclass striker such as PEA.
Should have gone all in for him

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
PSG actually is the only club I could stomach seing Alexis move to.

No english club where he is going to haunt us, nor this scums here in munich. I guess, I have a depression incoming :mad:

By the way, 60 million is a steal for a worldclass striker such as PEA.
Should have gone all in for him
Agreed about PEA tbh. Would've been the best signing we could make this summer.

Keep the faith, buddy, he will stay.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Forgot that Raiola was Lukaku's agent.

Think that's actually the next big step for us, dealing with super agents and their players that matter.

When was the last time we got someone form Raiola or Jorge Mendes' camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom