• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
No women - no problems #learnfromthebest
8vLdp4R.jpg

Last edited:

MagicalRozza

Must say that entering this topic I did not expect to read about cheating, dog ****ing or huge dicks. What a pleasant suprise! Anyway I think we should loan Iwobi somewhere (Italy/Germany/Spain) so he matures a bit.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
In league cup games next season I'd like something like this for our fron 5 (if we continue this 3-4-2-1:

Jeff - AMN

Iwobi - Jon Toral

Mavididi or Nketiah​

Jeff and AMN to provide the engine and control needed at the center. Both capable of running with the ball but with AMN being the more disciplined when coupled with Jeff, who'll be given free roam much like Ramsey. He got some Diaby-esque running and technique over him so he could very well develop into something here.

Iwobi and Toral could be our two AMs. Iwobi with his elegant style could be a threat if he gets into the box and he could be a very important part of combinations with either Toral, the midfield duo or the wing-backs. Toral is rumored to have been given an extension prior to his loan to Rangers, so I'd be interested in seeing him play some games for us next season. He could have the AM or CM position next to either Iwobi or AMN, but I'd prefer him as more of an attacking threat further up. Seems to have a decent finish in him.

Then field our biggest striker talent in the games too, to give him some experience against better teams on a bigger stage, slowly building them up.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
In league cup games next season I'd like something like this for our fron 5 (if we continue this 3-4-2-1:

Jeff - AMN

Iwobi - Jon Toral

Mavididi or Nketiah​

Jeff and AMN to provide the engine and control needed at the center. Both capable of running with the ball but with AMN being the more disciplined when coupled with Jeff, who'll be given free roam much like Ramsey. He got some Diaby-esque running and technique over him so he could very well develop into something here.

Iwobi and Toral could be our two AMs. Iwobi with his elegant style could be a threat if he gets into the box and he could be a very important part of combinations with either Toral, the midfield duo or the wing-backs. Toral is rumored to have been given an extension prior to his loan to Rangers, so I'd be interested in seeing him play some games for us next season. He could have the AM or CM position next to either Iwobi or AMN, but I'd prefer him as more of an attacking threat further up. Seems to have a decent finish in him.

Then field our biggest striker talent in the games too, to give him some experience against better teams on a bigger stage, slowly building them up.
We still have Toral? He is garbage.

Like your ideas however.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
We still have Toral? He is garbage.

Like your ideas however.
He's been on loan with Rangers since new year. Migth / might not have signed an extension prior to that exact loan.

How much live action Toral have you seen to evaluate that? Not that this thread should focus on Toral, just curious, since 'garbage' is pretty harsh on most players other than Kyle Walker ie.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He's been on loan with Rangers since new year. Migth / might not have signed an extension prior to that exact loan.

How much live action Toral have you seen to evaluate that? Not that this thread should focus on Toral, just curious, since 'garbage' is pretty harsh on most players other than Kyle Walker ie.
I've seen just one youtube clip :p But you could tell immediately he wasn't ever making it to top level football anywhere. Sure enough despite his productive loan at Birmingham we decided to let him go to Granada where he hardly got a look in. I thought it was a free transfer rather than a loan or a loan without a contract extension at the end of it.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I've seen just one youtube clip :p But you could tell immediately he wasn't ever making it to top level football anywhere. Sure enough despite his productive loan at Birmingham we decided to let him go to Granada where he hardly got a look in.
One YT clip is all it takes to judge a players skill and future these days..?

Loaning him to Granada was a huge mistake from Arsenal's end or whoever facilitated that loan. Look at Granada ffs. They were pisspoor this entire season. Wouldn't expect Toral to have had much chance there. When a team is struggling like they were, then they usually don't use their 21 year old loanees but stick to vets or own talent. Horrible settings for Toral. Can't judge much from that.

I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater, but the man was with us for 3 years following his move from Barcelona, and then he's been loaned out to several clubs ever since. Give the guy a break from loans here and there and let him stay at Arsenal and get some chances. Think he could become a very decent rotational player for us - and I would 100% prefer if we were to develop our own squaddies instead of paying big money for players who didn't quite make the cut to be starters, who then sit on the bench because they're too expensive to release.

He also scored this beauty for Granada in Copa del Rey even though only playing 10 minutes that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom