• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Good signing.

In other news seem Milan are going for Kalinic Fiorentina striker they ready to bid 30M Euros to get him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bakayoko is probably an upgrade on Matic, does a similar job, is of a similar height but is more mobile and slightly better on the ball. Also adds a bit more depth to their centre midfield options as Conte clearly doesn't trust Cesc in a two man midfield.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I must say i've been really impressed by the actions of Milan in the mercato so far. Not even halfway into June and they've upgraded several positions. Kessie, Rodriguez and Musacchio are all good signings. Talks that they already have a deal in place with Keita from Lazio as well.

They are acting swift and ruthless, exactly the type of model Arsenë should try to implement. No more waiting around the clock and putting in low bids and see who becomes available last minute.

Inter on the other hand. Not done too much so far, but i'm sure Spaletti have fine ideas how to improve the squad and how to make the underperformers perform again. Exciting times for slumbering european giants.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Bakayoko is probably an upgrade on Matic, does a similar job, is of a similar height but is more mobile and slightly better on the ball. Also adds a bit more depth to their centre midfield options as Conte clearly doesn't trust Cesc in a two man midfield.
Matic is Elite, bakayoko is going to enjoy his time on the bench.

There's a reason why people aren't going nuts trying to sign Van Dijk and Aubameyang. They're both system players.

How exactly is Aubameyang a system player? He was a great player in St. Etienne as well. The only difference in his game is that he got way better at finishing.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Bakayoko is not all that better than Coquelin with the ball. I don't rate Matic as elite but he is far better than Bakayoko.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Not the first time Matic has been called limited on here while we have Coq in our midfield who is a travesty on the ball in possession.
People forget how elite he is, he is on Kroos level of quality, a converted Number 10 that imposes his game like no other and practically makes no mistake whatsoever. No one can bench him, he is absolutely key for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom