• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

With everything Mbappe has said to media and stuff I can't see him go to real. He either stays put or joins Arsenal imo. Just look at Madrid they shipping out an home grown striker and a top class midfielder who they paid top dollars for cause there is no room when there is always somebody next. Mbappe could easily land in the same folder if his transition isn't flawless. He and his dad seems aware of that.

With everything Mbappe has said to media and stuff I can't see him go to real. He either stays put or joins Arsenal imo. Just look at Madrid they shipping out an home grown striker and a top class midfielder who they paid top dollars for cause there is no room when there is always somebody next. Mbappe could easily land in the same folder if his transition isn't flawless. He and his dad seems aware of that.

This is good point. The only player who have had nailed down first team spot in attack at Real Madrid is Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo went there when he was the best player in the world.

Mbappé should look to imitate Ronaldo if he really wants to become Real player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah tbh like I said Mbappe won't want to join Madrid to take the spot of a player who has just left because he wasn't getting enough minutes, will he?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Talented kid but I'd rather see us going in for Lukaku tbh. Safer bet. And the prices are exorbitant across the board.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Season before last I'm sure he scored against most of the big teams.

You also have to look at how Everton set up or create against a big team.

I really don't rate him highly. He'd score a lot of goals in a top 4 teams setup but is the type of player that would also frustrate a lot

Red&Dreadjm

3c403e947b34e531982ee6616213738c.jpg

I don't know anyone better than him.
Give Arsène his digits and let's sign up this bad mutha..:D

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Season before last I'm sure he scored against most of the big teams.

You also have to look at how Everton set up or create against a big team.
It's just lazy criticism.

He's constantly expected to score and dominate games agains big teams despite playing for the inferior side. He has a decent record against big teams anyway when you take into account he plays for Everton.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've always felt he wouldn't go to Real. An 18 yr old, even one as good as Mbappe, would be under huge pressure at Real, the fans & the club are merciless. At Arsenal Mbappe would be given time and plenty of support for him & his family. He may be brilliant and settle from the off, but if he's not, he would be far better being at Arsenal than Real.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's just lazy criticism.

He's constantly expected to score and dominate games agains big teams despite playing for the inferior side. He has a decent record against big teams anyway when you take into account he plays for Everton.
At the same time some of the space + time he is afforded at an Everton will just disappear. Similar with the Torino kid joining a bigger side.

Much rather sign a player used to teams sitting deep.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At the same time some of the space + time he is afforded at an Everton will just disappear. Similar with the Torino kid joining a bigger side.

Much rather sign a player used to teams sitting deep.
That's a fair point.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
With his price tag, he will not be given much leeway by most of our volatile fans. Ofcourse when he starts producing, the mood shall change.

Point is... The pricetag will always be a consistent criticism until he turns fully WC.

ALTHANDIR

I really, REALLY want to believe in this, but then reality hits and I can only think its nigh on impossible. Hope I'm wrong.

The kid has got everything and it would seriously lift my passion for us again. There have been times going to games this season where I've just known we were second rate compared to the other team, both in terms of quality and ambition. Nabbing the world's hottest prospect would send shockwaves.

Lukaku can get rekt to be honest. Slightly better Giroud with a bit more pace is all I see with him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Looks like Madrid are selling to fund buying him. Theyll get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom