• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
The commentator was kind of boasting that England haven't conceded a goal for a long time in qualifiers, I wish we'd stop with this 'how good we are in qualifiers' rubbish, because we never, ever turn up for the finals no matter how good we are in the qualifiers. We looked great in qualifying leading up to the 2010 WC and we were abysmal when we got to South Africa.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Nobody will take you seriously with Southgate as a manager, crackhead Smalling marshalling defence and Livermore/Dier in midfield. Joke.

I rate Kane aswell but captain, come on. It highlights weaknesses in the squad much like some of the captaincy choices you see at Arsenal e.g Cazorla, Walcott, Mertesacker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nobody will take you seriously with Southgate as a manager, crackhead Smalling marshalling defence and Livermore/Dier in midfield. Joke.

I rate Kane aswell but captain, come on. It highlights weaknesses in the squad much like some of the captaincy choices you see at Arsenal e.g Cazorla, Walcott, Mertesacker.

You can only pick what you have at your disposal. Who would you start at Cb?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Joe Hart saying "we" a lot when answering questions about Scotland's free kicks. He just can't admit he's at fault. Both goals were at least half a metre inside th post.

Top Bottom