• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I have a theory lads.

Mbappe liked one of Reine Adelaide's pics on insta. Kolasinac has taken Jeff's number 31 shirt.

Monaco to take Jeff on loan while we take Mbappe off their hands confirmed. Jeff either on loan or as part of the deal with a buy back clause.
However this ends I hope you're still holding it together.

GoonerHart

I do think Real and Madrid are different to Juve, the sheer amount of cash and real especially are already investing in youth for the future

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Glad i took a couple o' days away from transfer talk, feel so much better mentally (yes seriously). Sitting day in day out during refreshing twitter the best part of the year season wise is unhealthy, was way too invested in this.

Checking in sporadically is the way to go from now on. Cheers

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Glad i took a couple o' days away from transfer talk, feel so much better mentally (yes seriously). Sitting day in day out during refreshing twitter the best part of the year season wise is unhealthy, was way too invested in this.

Checking in sporadically is the way to go from now on. Cheers

Disagree, endorphins are a good thing and during the summer window they are here on AM for free. Cant beat a dose of summer transfer window!

Aevi

Hale End FC
It puts a sour taste in my mouth he might come here just to use us, with only Real in mind. I don't want him if he'll have little love for the club.

I know he's a top talent and being a stepping stone is the only way for him to come, but still, we must have some dignity and pride. Just my two cents.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It puts a sour taste in my mouth he might come here just to use us, with only Real in mind. I don't want him if he'll have little love for the club.

I know he's a top talent and being a stepping stone is the only way for him to come, but still, we must have some dignity and pride. Just my two cents.

I think it'd be very different if he joined and started winning trophies. Not just because of trophy winning but if he does join, and Wenger wins the league in say his second year, we're playing incredible football signing top players every summer etc etc then everything here will be amazing for him.

He will become a club legend, Wenger signs another deal, fans are fully behind everything he does. Win win situation for everyone, and we'd hopefully become a football club again. A club that is all about the togetherness.

I honestly think he could be the turning point. And despite him being so young he truly is one of a kind of this era. He would bring this club back together without evening knowing it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, I mean then they've just got Navas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Kroos, Asencio, Benzema, Isco... nothing special.

You forget the one player who doesn't get much credit but holds it down while all the rest go venture off. Casemiro.

Isco is incredible as well, he'd get into any club in the world.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yeah, I mean then they've just got Navas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Benzema, Isco... nothing special.
I still dont agree, they have a monopoly in spain with barca. If spain had the same deal as the epl they wouldnt have nearly as much success. Flatter to deceive imo

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
You forget the one player who doesn't get much credit but holds it down while all the rest go venture off. Casemiro.

Isco is incredible as well, he'd get into any club in the world.

Casemiro is their Coquelin IMO.
When the team is playing very well he can be useful but I don't really rate him that much.

It was the same with Coquelinho, when our team was performing well he had some really good game protecting our back 4.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I think this point is being overblown. Almost every player grew up dreaming of playing for a club other than their own. These transfers seldom happen because a player has a deep love for the club going in. This is a business. It's their profession. They're not fans. The love players have for their club is something they develop during their time there. And in 2017, what 18-year-old footballer doesn't dream of playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona?

If Mbappe comes to Arsenal, even with the mindset that someday he wants to play for one of the big Spanish clubs, what makes you think he wouldn't love playing for Arsenal and want to stick around? It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. I mean, you don't think Özil, Alexis or Cech came to Arsenal because they already loved the club coming in, do you?

blaze_of_glory

Thought this guy was a big Madrid fan? Why would he want to go to Barca anyway?

So stupid if every talent just aims for those two clubs. Players with real ambition should be aiming to help other clubs surpass them, that's an actual challenge. Don't just become another faceless Badrid player like Ronwhoever or Messdoesn'tmatter.

Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom