• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would Chelsea selling Costa bring them into this?

Going by Mbappe and his family I've only I've seen them talk about Monaco, us and Madrid as options.

I don't think Mbappe & his family would be interested in Chelsea. They are looking for a stable club/manager to continue his development. Chelsea change their managers regularly, there is even talk now of Conte being unhappy. I'm confident if Mbappe comes to the PL, it will be to Arsenal & Wenger.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Man I still can't believe Claude is trying to pass himself off as an ITK. Get a grip, you crybaby.

"Awww Robbie I can't do it anymore!"
2 months later he's quoting his sauces on our transfer news.

What a monumental attention loving bellend. :lol::lol:
Oh ****, that CLaude! No man. I thought this was some real ITK. Sorry @RonaldoMadness, I am starting to doubt now. Need a solid link.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Mbappe & his family would be interested in Chelsea. They are looking for a stable club/manager to continue his development. Chelsea change their managers regularly, there is even talk now of Conte being unhappy. I'm confident if Mbappe comes to the PL, it will be to Arsenal & Wenger.
Rules out Madrid then. Its on its ****ing on :):lol::bounce:

GoonerHart

Same and anxiety really bad I rarely leave the house now it really sucks but knowing how badly it affects me I don't see why Claude makes himself a target, looked on his twitter TL and he randomly mentions Mbappe is coming no need to add anything to it and make himself a possible target. Admittedly he shouldn't have to put up with the **** if he is wrong, but we know social media is a **** show especially twitter and that something like this will make people go a bit overboard

GDeep™

League is very weak
Say we get Mbappe, what are everyone's expectations of him this season ?
Probably push 20 goals, that's standard for anyone who starts CF here.

The real question is what his arrival does for the team? I say very little in terms of tithe ambitions unless 2 or 3 other players arrive too, which would be unlikely.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mbappe added to the team from last season:

Cech
Mustafi Mertesacker Koscielny
Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Özil Alexis
Mbappe
3rd.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That's what I thought but now I am in an even worse state....

PLEASE GIVE US MORE SOLID LINKS FOOTBALL GODS!!
Mate, Claude said it's a done deal. What more do you need?

This summer is the making of Claude the ITK. Bookmark this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom