• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

In yesterdays posts I only saw links with "sources" or "relatives" saying how Mbappe would be open to join Arsenal because of Wenger. None of those particularly reliable and moreover no indication that we'd be willing to pay what it takes to ever get to the point where we'd be able to negotiate with him.

There were actual quotes, so someone obviously from his family has directly spoken to the newspaper and given them food for thought. Often when I'm in the office and someone tells me something and doesn't want to disclose their names then I write "spokesperson" or "sources" so we're not under threat by the law. Making up names or quotes are punishable and fraudulent so they wouldn't make it up.

GoonerHart

Get ready for some heartbreaking news :confused:
Had to get an ad blocker on my phone for this site as the full screen adverts every time I load a page are annoying as ****, but I'm guessing it's the marca tweet. Hes just a Blogger with a piece for Marca like Dean for the sun or Piers for the Mail

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Legend says, Beksl originally tried to spell his name as Bergkamp, but his spelling failed him and we got Beksl instead.

Naby keita

Arsènic‏ @Lexus7Sanchez 17m17 minutes ago
Real Madrid has a verbal agreement with KM and once Zidane gives his 'OK' the club will negotiate the fee. [
270d-1f3fb.png
:@Carpio_Marca]

They are ****ting themselves, real will lose out on this one im 100% confident.

Reactions: BBF

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mbappe added to the team from last season:

Cech
Mustafi Mertesacker Koscielny
Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Monreal
Özil Alexis
Mbappe
3rd.

1st;)
szczesny
Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Ox Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil
Mbappe Alexis

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its true though, Marca put the shirt on the player before they've signed. No doubt Madrid will want Kylian but the fact that Marca are pushing it SO hard makes it less believable.

The saying is the more extravagant someone makes a story and the more they mention it the more likely it is to be a lie.

1 other person

I'm really positive about this.

I also regularly let myself get lured in by my cheating ex-girlfriend who got me into drugs, completely ruined my mental stability and ability to trust anyone, and I recently relapsed said addiction, so maybe this is just another way for me to be self-destructive...

But who cares! ITK Claude, you go girl!

...........woop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom