• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm really positive about this.

I also regularly let myself get lured in by my cheating ex-girlfriend who got me into drugs, completely ruined my mental stability and ability to trust anyone, and I recently relapsed said addiction, so maybe this is just another way for me to be self-destructive...

But who cares! ITK Claude, you go girl!

...........woop
That's now two posts today I've read on here where people talk about their life, and it's safe to say I think this forum is a prison.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
lol at Zidane "giving his ok" for signing the most sought after talent in modern football. Like he'd just go "nah, we're good!"
Which is exactly why a lot of us have taken it positively. Looks more like Madrid sh!tting in their pants because Wenger is about to get one over them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm really positive about this.​

I also regularly let myself get lured in by my cheating ex-girlfriend who got me into drugs, completely ruined my mental stability and ability to trust anyone, and I recently relapsed said addiction, so maybe this is just another way for me to be self-destructive...

But who cares! ITK Claude, you go girl!

...........woop

Mind the quotes there.

KingVerse

Which is exactly why a lot of us have taken it positively. Looks more like Madrid sh!tting in their pants because Wenger is about to get one over them.

I'm right there with you guys, in my world he's already joined.
Just so many things regarding this transfer make sense.
A young top french attacking talent, this´ll be Wenger's chance of reliving his glory days with a brand new TH14. We're being nostalgic over here thinking about it but imagine how Wenger must feel.

GoonerHart

That's now two posts today I've read on here where people talk about their life, and it's safe to say I think his forum is a prison.

I've done two posts on here about being ill/ anxious/ depressed and one partly had me talking about being abroad for a season supporting the team and it was hard work with KO times etc. One was on this thread the other was on the Sanchez thread so it may be me, but this forum isn't a prison for me, I come on here a couple days a year just to catch up been here mostly for Mahrez, Lacazette, Vardy, Mkhitaryan most recently I just like new content in a easy timeline when we talk about signings twitter has more content but on it's off peak times this generally gets more content. ( does this count as a third post now?)

logic DC

getting Mbappe means nothing if the other lacking areas ain't addressed. I'll be disappointed if he is the only signing coz that would mean another season of not competing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

giphy.webp

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
getting Mbappe means nothing if the other lacking areas ain't addressed. I'll be disappointed if he is the only signing coz that would mean another season of not competing.

We've signed Kolasinac.

If we keep Alexis, sign Mbappe and also sign a Cazorla replacement that'll challenge for the league imo.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've signed Kolasinac.

If we keep Alexis, sign Mbappe and also sign a Cazorla replacement that'll challenge for the league imo.

What's the basis for that conclusion? I'm just curious because there were 4 teams that finished ahead of us last year, and all of them, bar Sp**s are strengthening to a substantial extent. Man U who finished behind us are strengthening significantly also. Pep, Conte, and Mourinho will all be in the second seasons at major clubs. Furthermore we have to travel to random places in Slovakia and Ukraine for Europa League fixtures with a squad renowned for poor fitness records.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The state of this forum :lol:
People don't even bother to switch threads anymore because it feels like home in here.

Yet in all fairness Mbappe has basically become the offical summer transfer thread. Could just close all other threads and use this as "Mbappe&Off-topic" thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom