• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoat

People seem to believe SER as reliable, but does 'reliable' mean never incorrect and their predictions are always spot-on or does it mean never using bad sources/information? These are not the same thing.

If they are the latter, and RM is wanting to get the deal done the 2nd week of July makes sense - it is not too late and it reconciles the morata narrative that seems to be floating around. The amount of $ seems off but nothing seemed conclusive at all with the SER article.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
People seem to believe SER as reliable, but does 'reliable' mean never incorrect and their predictions are always spot-on or does it mean never using bad sources/information? These are not the same thing.

If they are the latter, and RM is wanting to get the deal done the 2nd week of July makes sense - it is not too late and it reconciles the morata narrative that seems to be floating around. The amount of $ seems off but nothing seemed conclusive at all with the SER article.

Denial is strong with this one.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So we've gone increasingly confident over the past 48 hours...? This is all journos jumping on the Le Parisien quotes, isn't it...?

Seems like it. They all talk ****. For weeks they've had us offering contracts and making bids left, right and center. Now we need to sell players so we can offer contracts and make bids. Anyone would think they're making it up as they go along.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I get the feeling that its a goal article off, looking at it. Goal French PSG reporter saying PSG bidding 135m euro, Goal Arsenal reporter saying we're going to gazump PSG... :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's happening?

source.gif

GoonerHart

I get the feeling that its a goal article off, looking at it. Goal French PSG reporter saying PSG bidding 135m euro, Goal Arsenal reporter saying we're going to gazump PSG... :lol:
If true the Arsenal goal correspondent was one of the first to reveal Kolasinac but it was disregarded because of goal

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If true the Arsenal goal correspondent was one of the first to reveal Kolasinac but it was disregarded because of goal

Hmm we'll see at 10.30 tonight I guess if anything crops up, usually that time for British media.

Charles is usually good the timing is just odd so soon after the PSG article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom