• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I think one thing everyone is overlooking is that Arsenal can now offer Mbappe starring roles in trailers for Universal Pictures film releases. A film career could be just around the corner. He might even get his own film built around him like Michael Jordan in Space Jam! :p

GoonerHart

I think one thing everyone is overlooking is that Arsenal can now offer Mbappe starring roles in trailers for Universal Pictures film releases. A film career could be just around the corner. He might even get his own film built around him like Michael Jordan in Space Jam! :p
The Story of a young mans road to footballing glory -Mbappe coming may 2018

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Time for gifs?
giphy.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Universal hasn't released a good movie in a while. Better to be with WB or Disney. Gazidis failing hard.

GoonerHart

I do wonder if say we get Mbappe, and we do well this season whether Dembele would join over Barca (if he doesn't leave this summer) obvious dreaming but Mbappe and Dembele seem great friends and enjoy playing together getting the set would set us up for a decade and probably make them more likely to stay longer. And yes this is idle musing after watching YT clips but I think it's something to think about

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Universal hasn't released a good movie in a while. Better to be with WB or Disney. Gazidis failing hard.

Yeah, they haven't done much lately. I'm more of a Fox Searchlight/Sony Pictures Classics kind of guy myself, but I'm one of the few that sees those sorts of films. Universal was great in the 50s, 60s and 70s though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I do wonder if say we get Mbappe, and we do well this season whether Dembele would join over Barca (if he doesn't leave this summer) obvious dreaming but Mbappe and Dembele seem great friends and enjoy playing together getting the set would set us up for a decade and probably make them more likely to stay longer. And yes this is idle musing after watching YT clips but I think it's something to think about
As much as I love Alexis I would pack his bags and Atom and Humber's bags as well for that to happen.

One Love

Lol @ AM "ITK" making a list of Mbappe, Auba, Laca, and Giroud. If that isn't guess work, then what is? Stop messing with people. It's obviously you're as in the dark as we are, GDeep.

That's a Class A set up for being right regardless of what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom