• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What do you think guys is the dullest thread on the Internet - this thread or the Alexis Sanchez thread on Bluemoon?
I'm guessing they're quite cocky on there? Confident that they'll be signing him?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

They're making RAWK look reasonable over there. Laughable stuff. They still have an open thread on signing Messi, lol
It's what happens when you have all the money in the world after initially having nothing.

The arrogance is disgusting but expected. I just love how they think we'll bend over to sell them players. :lol:

RoadrunnerReloaded

I really don't think that Mbappe will want to stay at Monaco unless they have some serious plans. They've lost Silva, looks like they'll lose Bakayoko and potentially Fabinho. Mendy?

Gotta feel for Tielemans actually.

Naw. I thought that after Monaco sold half that side that knocked us out a few back but they sold Martial and some of those key players and just reloaded. They must have a strong footballing infrastructure like Leipzig has and Sevilla had under Mochi.

They are probably one of the most attractive clubs to young starlets along with Leipzig since a young star knows he will get the playing time to develop at Monaco and Leipzig unlike if they went to most PL clubs like us or Liverpool.

GoonerHart

I'm guessing they're quite cocky on there? Confident that they'll be signing him?
It's a **** show I looked, so confident and that it's gonna resign us to the likes of Stoke and not being a big team Yada yada and it's gonna be great as we're gonna be in a meltdown really over the top

GoonerHart

Another thing saw a few say it's a real showing of their level that theyrpve become a destination to win things now not just for money ( of course not) but fail to realise that it's still the money that would have done it, now they've got money great for them but let's not pretend even 50 years from now If things are similar it's still down to the sheikhs money, and they're still spending his money.

BBF

Scousers think they can land Mbappe :lol:

He's not having Milner and Henderson feed him ffs :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

It's a **** show I looked, so confident and that it's gonna resign us to the likes of Stoke and not being a big team Yada yada and it's gonna be great as we're gonna be in a meltdown really over the top
Yeah, 500 pages and the strongest link they have is that Baldiola was Sanchez's manager 5 years ago.
They're hilarious.

Our thread is a bit crazy but we have a confirmed bid, confirmed meetings and indications that the player likes us.

They literally have nothing yet they're more confident than all of us combined. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom