• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Chambers and Chillwell impressive in first half in the under 21s. England leading 1- 0 against Poland but should be leading by more.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
30M for a 24 year old German international playing in La Liga is good business.

Standard price for these types is pushing 50M.

Cheap business.
Wasn't it a touch over £35m? That's not cheap by any standards for a defender, nevermind our standards. That's positively breaking the bank by our standards for a defender. Not many have been purchased for more than that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Chambers continues to impress. Pickford made horrible mistake, a kick straight to a opposition player in front of the goal, of which Chambers was able to block the shot of to save Pickford blushes. Minutes later Chambers won the ball from a Polish attacking movement and released the ball quickly setting up England on the counter which they capitalised on to go 2-0.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chambers continues to impress. Pickford made horrible mistake, a kick straight to a opposition player in front of the goal, of which Chambers was able to block the shot of to save Pickford blushes. Minutes later Chambers won the ball from a Polish attacking movement and released the ball quickly setting up England on the counter which they capitalised on to go 2-0.
Can't believe some want Chambers out.

Oh_Snap

Was surprised how mature Germany played against the Chileans. Chile is a grown team and germany played with the second suit. Expected a win for Chile here.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm talking a first team material. Chambers has a chance and I think Mustafi will look much more comfortable this season as opposed to the second half of last season.
Not hating on Mustafi but he's rash at times and exposes his defence by rushing out, leaving space behind. The goal by Chile yesterday was prime Mustafi at his worst - he's got to cut that out if he wants to succeed at Arsenal.

CHambers has a big fight on his hands to claim a first team spot - good footballer but not sure if he's capable as yet of tying down a 1st team spot at Arsenal. A little error prone but I guess experience will help that.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Not hating on Mustafi but he's rash at times and exposes his defence by rushing out, leaving space behind. The goal by Chile yesterday was prime Mustafi at his worst - he's got to cut that out if he wants to succeed at Arsenal.

CHambers has a big fight on his hands to claim a first team spot - good footballer but not sure if he's capable as yet of tying down a 1st team spot at Arsenal. A little error prone but I guess experience will help that.
Yeah not saying your wrong but I think these guys could do it, they both have it in them to make it as first team material, have to see if Chambers can go up another gear and Mustafi just needs to get a few thing right. This is as opposed to Gabriel who I can't see ever being more than a backup. Time will tell.

Last edited:

BBF

Doped, and they're still crap at football. I hope they do get caught so they consider moving the world cup to a place with legitimate human rights.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom