• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0D

Almighty

Starting to feel more and more like Aulas just trying to get someone to bite.

Doubt we are even in for him. Wenger doesn't rate him for that prize.
I think we are, he's just second choice and we'll move quickly if we cannot get Mbappe.

Seems like Aulas is banking on him leaving though considering they've brought in Traore and wants Mariano from Madrid. Maybe he thinks if we don't then Atletico will in January?

carlito'sway

Established Member
There is many you right but there is few reliable sources in any country. For example L'equipe report many made up stories sometimes but not RMC (Radio Monte Carlo) will not report a story if they not sure.

But who knows with Arsenal anything could happen.

Actually, I agree with you that RMC generally is reliable but from time to time they come up with stories and rumors that have no basis. Aulas is a crazy character but tends to speak up his mind, if he says that he hasn't received any offer from AFC, I would take his word for it.
I agree with @hydrofluoric acid on this as well, I would be shocked if Arsène pays 60 M Euros for Lacazette.

Yato

Imagine being stuck with Giroud, Walcott and Welbz as our main strikers.

Hell if we keep pretending they are enough for our ambitions we will just sink even lower.

What are our ambitions anyways, not signing a dude who scores constantly over 3 seasons and is obviously a better player than our current forwards?

I mean seriously, Wenger won't go above 50m, that Mbappe chase is a pure bullshit, Lacazette is a realistic target, otherwise we will sign that Onyekuru or stay with the current line.

For me, the best option is buying Lacazette, bring some excitement to the team! Pretty sure Sanchez won't stay if we don't bring fresh players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Starting to feel more and more like Aulas just trying to get someone to bite.

Doubt we are even in for him. Wenger doesn't rate him for that prize.
He always does this with us, stupid fat man.

Last summer when we did actually bid for him he was silent throughout negotiations and only revealed our bid towards the end of the window.

Agree with you on the fishing thing. I think Wenger is still trying to sign Henry's son but has Lacazette ready to sign.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I thought the fee demanded would be significantly higher with the Mbappe / Silva price tags domestically & strikers round Europe generally.

Guess it probably helps having Arsenes mate as a go-between.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Scenes when we end up signing no striker at all and this is just been silly rumours made up by the media and we end up stuck with Giroud again.

Arsenal Mania on September 1st

giphy.gif

One Love

This just means we're not in for BOTH Mbappe and Lacazette. Alexis is probably staying.

We will close the deal with Laca quickly following Mbappe's decision, unless.......

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When Mustafi becomes really good next couple of seasons you're all going to feel silly

NCGooner

Holding had a great end of the season, but people who are acting like he's the second coming of Maldini and totally writing off Mustafi have really short memories. How many players have a purple patch when they first come to Arsenal? We thought Chambers was the **** for months. Not that WhoScored is the end-all-be-all, but

19437392_10210315890479256_7464273423756790628_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom