• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicenho

Dont take too much notice of Foxestalk. Most posters on there need to stabd on a chair to reach puberty. There were ,"delusions of grandeur", last season, following the ultimate title win,.
Did anyone complain that George Best or Johan Cruyff,"didnt track back enough"? Given the right suroundings, ie, someone else in your midfield who can pass a ball, Mahrez would thrive again. I hate to say it, but Arsenal seem to me to be a good fit, the same vise-versa.
As for Vardy, he fed on scraps for most of last term. Once the ship was steadied, he got his share, and has a good ratio for England too, scoring all types of goals. He will get more than Lacazette, who has only been playing in the Franch League, which is largely crap.

I don't comment a lot of stuff around here. Just lurking around and participate here and there. Couldn't resist this time. Funny how u seem so confident about this. Vardy was a 1 season wonder and been **** ever since and before that . Laca been banging them in year in year out (yes in a lesser league but still give the lad some credit).
To be honest haven't seen any even decent Leicester fan come around. Always some kinda nasty attitude, or maybe it's just me assuming it I dunno. Anyways that George Best and Johan Cruyff mention while we talking about Riyad fcking Mahrez is hilarious too :lol:

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mahrez is definitely a target, but one that we can leave late. No point in bidding now, he wants to leave and he just going to sulk to the point where Leicester will have to let him go for around £35 million.
This. We're utilising our resources on targets we consider ahead of/more difficult to g get than Riyaad

GoonerBoy19

He was an absolute idiot for signing a new contract without a non-CL release clause last year. Now Arsenal won't spend too much on him as that position is not a priority. Lemar signing makes more sense to replace Santi,Mesut or Ox.

Fouz

I really don't get why people discount Mahrez for a bad season while our two top stars Sanchez & Özil had poor seasons in 15/16 & 16/17 respectively? Bear in mind Mahrez is younger & playing in a much worse team than Arsenal.

I rate both Özil & Sanchez very highly but Mahrez certainly has the talent & room for improvement.

Moreover, our RW options have been worse than our CF options - that people so rightly complain about - since Hleb left, Mahrez is a must sign imo irrespective of Alexis.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
he should have came last year and not lucas perez. Missed the boat already:lol:

Well, Perez scored 7 goals and made 5 assists while Mahrez scored 10 goals and made 7 assists last season. However, it should be remembered that Perez only played in 21 games while Mahrez played in 48. The difference between them was very small if we look at the points.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I really don't get why people discount Mahrez for a bad season while our two top stars Sanchez & Özil had poor seasons in 15/16 & 16/17 respectively? Bear in mind Mahrez is younger & playing in a much worse team than Arsenal.

I rate both Özil & Sanchez very highly but Mahrez certainly has the talent & room for improvement.

Moreover, our RW options have been worse than our CF options - that people so rightly complain about - since Hleb left, Mahrez is a must sign imo irrespective of Alexis.
Well I rate Mahrez highly but I imagine it is because Mahrez has one amazing season to build on and Alexis and Özil were Barca and Madrid stars before joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom