• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I disagree with this completely. Alexis at his best over a whole season grabs 25-30 league goals. Mahrez at his best over a whole season wouldn't reach 20...

You cant sit there and say Mahrez would score 20 goals a league season in an Arsenal shirt.
Are you alright?

I literally just posted their numbers. You know what I'm actually convinced you didn't read my post. :lol:

P.s. We literally just had a season of Alexis at his best and he scored 24 league goals. Are you just extrapolating air?!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are you alright?

I literally just posted their numbers. You know what I'm actually convinced you didn't read my post. :lol:

P.s. We literally just had a season of Alexis at his best and he scored 24 league goals. Are you just extrapolating air?!

I know his numbers, at his best he couldn't reach 20 league goals which is literally what I said?

Bridging that gap between the teens to the 20's is huge. It's the different between a top quality player and a world class player.

If Mahrez at his best can't get 20 goals a season then he isn't even close to Alexis.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I know his numbers, at his best he couldn't reach 20 league goals which is literally what I said?

Bridging that gap between the teens to the 20's is huge. It's the different between a top quality player and a world class player.

If Mahrez at his best can't get 20 goals a season then he isn't even close to Alexis.
Wtf are you on about?

You said Alexis at his best gets 25-30 goals, but we just saw Alexis at his best and he got 24. So I have absolutely no idea what you're on about in that regard.

Second of all you're second paragraph is one of the worst things I've ever read. This is Alexis's first season of his career where he's ever scored 20 league goals? Are you saying Alexis wasn't world class until he scored his 20th goal of the season? Come off that bs.

Thirdly, Mahrez's best season was only 6 goals/assists less than Alexis' (in a team that scored much less goals overall might I add).

Linked to the above and most important of all, nobody has said Mahrez and Alexis are on the same level just that Mahrez comes close.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Jury rn

NCGooner

Wtf are you on about?

You said Alexis at his best gets 25-30 goals, but we just saw Alexis at his best and he got 24. So I have absolutely no idea what you're on about in that regard.

Second of all you're second paragraph is one of the worst things I've ever read. This is Alexis's first season of his career where he's ever scored 20 league goals? Are you saying Alexis wasn't world class until he scored his 20th goal of the season? Come off that bs.

Thirdly, Mahrez's best season was only 6 goals/assists less than Alexis' (in a team that scored much less goals overall might I add).

Linked to the above and most important of all, nobody has said Mahrez and Alexis are on the same level just that Mahrez comes close.
Just want to throw in there that Alexis was far from his best at the beginning of last season, and his defensive work rate is light years ahead of Mahrez. Mahrez was brilliant and a complete game changer that season, but he was lucky to have Kante and a surprisingly brilliant Danny Simpson behind him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just want to throw in there that Alexis was far from his best at the beginning of last season, and his defensive work rate is light years ahead of Mahrez. Mahrez was brilliant and a complete game changer that season, but he was lucky to have Kante and a surprisingly brilliant Danny Simpson behind him.

Mahrez's not losing the ball every minute rate is far better than Alexis' tho.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wtf are you on about?

Its quite simple mate I don't know why you're making it complicated. At Mahrez best he reached 17 goals? Are you finding it difficult to understand that there's a vast difference between 17 and 24 league goals?

Alexis had his best season with us last year but there's still room for him to get 25-30 goals in the league, easy.

I like Mahrez a lot, great player but doesn't come close to Alexis and would be a huge step down if we replace the latter with the former.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I disagree with this completely. Alexis at his best over a whole season grabs 25-30 league goals. Mahrez at his best over a whole season wouldn't reach 20...

You cant sit there and say Mahrez would score 20 goals a league season in an Arsenal shirt.

Sanchez at his best had 24 goals not 25-30. But, Perez would score 20 here? Some of you guys just don't think things through.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Agree mate. Mahrez is the better possession player and played in a less offensive team. Sanchez is a harder worker but then plays in a more dominant team. They each have little pros and cons.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
After seeing the complete sh*tshow just now by Welbeck and Walcott, Wenger would be even more wary of letting Sanchez go. Bulk of our goals would have to come from him and Laca.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sanchez at his best had 24 goals not 25-30. But, Perez would score 20 here? Some of you guys just don't think things through.

Eugh.

I feel sorry for people who can't read properly.

I specifically said 25-30 league goals for Sanchez at his best (he wasn't for the whole of last season) and Perez 20 across ALL COMPETITIONS.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Its quite simple mate I don't know why you're making it complicated. At Mahrez best he reached 17 goals? Are you finding it difficult to understand that there's a vast difference between 17 and 24 league goals?

Alexis had his best season with us last year but there's still room for him to get 25-30 goals in the league, easy.

I like Mahrez a lot, great player but doesn't come close to Alexis and would be a huge step down if we replace the latter with the former.
As wide players goals and assists should both be considered. Secondly Mahrez's team scored less goals overall than Arsenal. 6 goals/assists is not a huge different no matter how you spin it.

This just makes me think there's no point of debating with you. You can't just present opinion as fact?:confused:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As wide players goals and assists should both be considered. Secondly Mahrez's team scored less goals overall than Arsenal. 6 goals/assists is not a huge different no matter how you spin it.

This just makes me think there's no point of debating with you. You can't just present opinion as fact?:confused:

Its a fact that Alexis wasn't at his best at the start of last season? If he hit the ground running he would've been on between 25-30 goals.

Fact.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Do you have an iPhone? If you do, say the following words.

"Hey Siri, define the word fact".

You're a strange one, you seem to view football like a kid. :confused:

Okay lets break it down for you and make it easier.

• Was Alexis at his best for the start of last season?
  • How many goals did Alexis score in the league last season?
I'm sorry Trilly but you're being quite silly I know you love Mahrez but no need to give him a wet willy.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Okay lets break it down for you and make it easier.

• Was Alexis at his best for the start of last season?
  • How many goals did Alexis score in the league last season?
I'm sorry Trilly but you're being quite silly I know you love Mahrez but no need to give him a wet willy.
Eminem, is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom