• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

luvsharms

Hi. My name is Luv. I’m from Hong Kong. I’ve been an Arsenal fan since the early 2000s, when we were destroying teams. I’ve been reading arsenal mania for a couple of years but finally decided to post. Can’t wait for the new season to start!!

cgapoke

My name is Chris and I only began following football since the last World Cup. We did not have the sport in the town I grew up in so I was never exposed to it. I am in America and wanted a team to follow but had difficulty getting into MLS games but one Saturday morning I stumbled onto a premier league game. I loved the difference in the ability of the teams and players and the skills they demonstrated. I was hooked immediately. I researched different teams and their histories and I found myself pulling for Arsenal so I decided that would be it. I'm still learning the game so I probably will not post much but I'm glad to be here and have enjoyed learning from the posters here.

Valentinho

What's up everyone, my name is Nick. Longtime lurker that finally decided to make an account. Really excited with the transfer window so far and the upcoming season. Always used Arsenal in FIFA. In 2001, I went on a trip with my premier team to England to play other traveling teams. We ended up going to a match which was Arsenal vs Manchester United at Highbury. Most of my teammates had their Man U jerseys on and I was the only one with an Arsenal kit (Henry). Arsenal went on to win 3-1. And that is when I fell in love with the club. Later that season we clinched the title and league at Man U. Being from the states I felt very lucky to be able to witness a match in England and see Arsenal. Hoping to return sometime soon.

6gunner

Hey folks. My name is Cal and I'm a longtime Arsenal fan and have been lurking on here for the past month, enjoyed it, and decided to open an account. I live in Sedona, AZ and look forward to talking Arsenal.

Liam Slamcock

Hi guys,

I'm Liam, have supported Arsenal since I was a little kid (didn't have any choice thanks to my dad), have lurked on these boards for almost a year now and thought it was about time I signed up and actually contributed to it.

Fingers crossed for plenty of future discussion on new signings and on pitch success!

MagicJ

Hi, Londoner now living in Helsinki.
Gooner since about 76/77. First game at Highbury v Leeds maybe 77/78? Vague memories of losing to Ipswich, very strong memories of beating ManU hence i love the FA Cup, and despite our poor CL and League form over the last decade we've continued to win my most cherished competition so i'm kinda happy.
Kenny Sansom was my favourite player for years, then big Tony but my favourite of all time is Ian Wright Wright Wright, just loved watching his childlike exuberance playing and scoring for the Gunners.
Bringing my 7 y.o. son to his first live football game, Arsenal v Sevilla in 2 weeks. Although he's not massively interested in football he knows i love Arsenal so i've taught him '1-0 to the Arsenal' and 'Stand up if you hate Tottenham' so he's really looking forward to the day. He knows about the Spuds because my sister is a latent fan, she fell in love with Glen Hoddle's legs back in the day but shows little interest these days, however her husband is a massive Spud who litters my messenger/fb/whatsapp with crass nonsense, unfortunately he got to my nephew (brother's kid) first and convinced him to become a Spud at about the age of 7, i've had much fun ribbing him these last 9 years even anually offering him the chance to switch allegiance but to no avail; so now he's 16 he's ****ed for life. Said brother in law has obviously condemmed his own son to a life of misery too. I've also taught my 3 y.o. to shout Tottenham are rubbish whenever we skype with my sister, her husband and son.
Life is good, life is Arsenal.

brais

Hello, I´m supporter of Deportivo, but I like Arsenal since when i was a child, I never forgot players as Bergkamp,Henry,Campbell,Vieira,Cole etc.
I still saving in my closet an arsenal t-shirt of bergkamp.
I hope to stay more here, it is a good method for learning english.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hello, I´m supporter of Deportivo, but I like Arsenal since when i was a child, I never forgot players as Bergkamp,Henry,Campbell,Vieira,Cole etc.
I still saving in my closet an arsenal t-shirt of bergkamp.
I hope to stay more here, it is a good method for learning english.
Welcome Brais. There's quite a few here who joined to learn English and some of them are better than me now :lol:

Might join the Deportivo forum to learn Spanish and see how Lucas gets on.

t14henry

Hi, Arsenal fan here from Portugal!
I've been folowing Arsenal for a while, and a lot because of Thierry Henry which was my favorite player when I was a child.

Wozman85

Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for years. My go to place for any up to date Arsenal related info.

Would anyone on here happen to know of a Sunday league team called Palmers FC. We have a channel with over 200,000 subscribers. If you do know, then i'm Wozza, the number 8

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Been lurking for years now and thought I'd sign up in this time of our latest crisis. Been supporting the Arsenal since '86 so I'm no youngster

Gunnerslinger

Long time supporter who has decided to let my views be heard here. Favourite player is Marc Overmars. Arsenal has thrived when we had great dribblers like Overmars and Henry. I believe our current malaise is partly due to the lack of of such game changers. We need to mix our passing game with a dribbling game to make ourselves less predictable. Of our current players only Iwobi meets the requirement. Gervinho was a failed experiment because he couldn't shoot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom