• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It is certainly the finest writing in the last decade especially the Red Baron quest,
Witcher 3/ Final Fantasy VI / Chrono Trigger are my list of video game story

Anyone excited to see Wolfenstine 2 : New Colossus ? wasn't much a fan of Wolfenstine series, but this looks promising

Yes! If you liked what you saw here, go play Wolfenstein: The New Order. This game is a directly sequel to it. Same engine, characters etc. It was by far my favourite game of 2014.

You can pick it up super cheap now.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes! If you liked what you saw here, go play Wolfenstein: The New Order. This game is a directly sequel to it. Same engine, characters etc. It was by far my favourite game of 2014.

You can pick it up super cheap now.
I have add it to my wishlist, waiting Steam Summer sale before I wage my options.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Heard Wolfenstein was great, haven't had a chance to play it yet. Bethesda did good to produce 2 classic IPs recently - Doom and Wolfenstein. Will probably buy it after I get around to beating Doom.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Anyone tried Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, or the latest Master Of Orion? Want to see if I can get into it.

I downloaded Cities: Skylines, but not in the mood to play it yet (apparently)
I did Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition. Almost finsished it and then got bored.......hope to get back to it one day soon once I'm finished with the Dark Souls trilogy. I really enjoyed Baldur's Gate though.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I did Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition. Almost finsished it and then got bored.......hope to get back to it one day soon once I'm finished with the Dark Souls trilogy. I really enjoyed Baldur's Gate though.
thank you mate. Will give it a try.

I am really enjoying a LP of XCOM 2 done by NorthernLion. Am tempted to get back into XCOM

The Bossman

Someone needs to explain why I wasn't informed about the re-release of GTA 4 and its expansion packs for Xbox One.

Best GTA of all time. Bar. None.

MiiTek

Fantasy Premier League is Back

ArsenaL Slovenija Room

Code to join this league: 80955-22184

Welcome Gooner Fans

Enjoy and Play ;)

revelation

Overwatch - I try to be the best Junkrat,
HoN -I try to be the best Plague Rider
and Path of Exile - I collect orbs
I have a whole collection of PoE Orbs, the most expensive ones that I bought at $ 1 (Exalted Orbs) at the cheapest, their price does not exceed 1c (Chaos Orbs) by playing the Path of Exile I learned to quickly acquire Orbs and sell them later on https://Odealo.com

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Had a go at the Crash Bandicoot remaster and can't help but feel it lost some it's charm. Although I genuinely quite enjoy those blocky graphics, is that just nostalgia?

Still hoping they'll eventually give Spyro the same treatment.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am now the king of my own kingdom, Mount and Blade Warband ROCKS! everybody hates me thou, even my own vassals the treacherous dogs! of with their head!!!

Hitler and a two front war has got nothing on me and my 4 front war (I have knocked two factions out of the map)

sadly I play on console so no mods, there seems to be some awesome out there

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Played Long War 2 on Commander difficulty. It was my first time, and a whole weekend was spent reloading and wondering why I keep getting spanked.

damn LW2 is hard. it is hell.

MiiTek

Fantasy Premier League is Back

ArsenaL Slovenija Room

Code to join this league: 80955-22184

Welcome Gooner Fans

Enjoy and Play ;)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Started the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die & have to say it's even harder than DS3 - not so much the Bosses but the rest of the game. It's a challenge moving between areas and the runs to the bosses can be harder. Places like Sen's Fortress had me scratching my head.

Doing this one without any external help (you tube help videos) makes it even more difficult but ultimately more satisfying. There have been one or two areas where I don't know WTF to do next. One bad thing though is there doesn't seem to be as much PvP & CooP game play in this as there was in DS3 though.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Started the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die & have to say it's even harder than DS3 - not so much the Bosses but the rest of the game. It's a challenge moving between areas and the runs to the bosses can be harder. Places like Sen's Fortress had me scratching my head.

Doing this one without any external help (you tube help videos) makes it even more difficult but ultimately more satisfying. There have been one or two areas where I don't know WTF to do next. One bad thing though is there doesn't seem to be as much PvP & CooP game play in this as there was in DS3 though.

You probably missed the bonfire on the ledge in Sen's Fortress :p it's super close to the boss.

DS1 used to have a massive online community but the game is many years old now. One of my top 5 games of all time, easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom