• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't expect much with this transfer until next week, especially with the tour and what seems to be us focused on out transfers. Arsestat had said the tour is slowing down communication and things should pick back up next week when Wenger returns to London on Sunday.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't expect much with this transfer until next week, especially with the tour and what seems to be us focused on out transfers. Arsestat had said the tour is slowing down communication and things should pick back up next week when Wenger returns to London on Sunday.

It's coming tomorrow ;)

IchirotoV2

How I feel reading about transfer nudes in this thread

tenor.gif
What the hell are transfer nudes and pm me some

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

People are all being told the exact same thing about this.

The Instagram account in question has 100k followers which is crazy, I doubt they'd want to tarnish their very very good reputation by posting something like this unless it were true.

All people that have been given info by people close to the club are saying it's done and will be announced next week. It ties in with what I was told as well...

Let's see boys!!

Diddinho

Would we sign Lemar if Alexis is staying? In our current set up we dont have room for Alexis, Laca, Özil and Lemar. I cant see Wenger playing the offensive minded Lemar sentrally next to Xhaka.

I get the whole point of squad depth, but would Wenger spend 50+ m pounds on a player that would effectively be a squad player?

Wenger seemed rather adamant on at least start the season with three at the back, as he confirmed he would play that way against Leicester on opening night.

Im pretty certain that Lemar in, would mean Alexis out.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would we sign Lemar if Alexis is staying? In our current set up we dont have room for Alexis, Laca, Özil and Lemar. I cant see Wenger playing the offensive minded Lemar sentrally next to Xhaka.

I get the whole point of squad depth, but would Wenger spend 50+ m pounds on a player that would effectively be a squad player?

Wenger seemed rather adamant on at least start the season with three at the back, as he confirmed he would play that way against Leicester on opening night.

Three words.

Quality. Squad. Depth.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Both Alexis and Lemar can be used on both wings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom