• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We ask too much a risk Palace go back in for Sakho. He was outstanding on loan but fee too high.

Their fans are going to be disappointed when Chambers turns up as replacement.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We ask too much a risk Palace go back in for Sakho. He was outstanding on loan but fee too high.

Their fans are going to be disappointed when Chambers turns up as replacement.

Palace have already confirmed they can't afford Sakho's wages and won't be going back in.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
I think we should keep Chambers, was reasonable last year on loan at Boro, 22 years old plenty of time to come good.

If we get rid of Debuchy, Gibbs and Jenkison. Promote Maitland-Niles who doesn't have to be registered, I wouldn't be against keeping him. League cup and europa league? Unless Bielik is good enough for that job?

Just seems like a waste of a few years of everyone's time money and effort

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
There's actual deadwood at this club that we need to get rid of before Chambers goes anywhere. He's got quite a high ceiling, and has begun to show is quality with a actual run of games at CB.

That's the thing though he really hasn't got a high ceiling for a club like Arsenal.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hasn't he? He's barely older than Holding and arguably has more to show for it.

I really don't think so.

No pace, not great on the ball, physically looks strong but isn't the tallest or strongest. Positionally poor for us in a two when we're being attacked.

Doesn't look strong for us in that position, I don't want him here.

Gooner006

I really don't think so.

No pace, not great on the ball, physically looks strong but isn't the tallest or strongest. Positionally poor for us in a two when we're being attacked.

Agree with this. Would rather give Chambers' spot in the squad to Bielik.

tcahill

I really don't think so.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then. I saw a bit of him at Boro, and he looked pretty decent on the ball (agree that he's slow though), and while he's not the tallest he's very good in the air. His positioning looked fine and he's a good tackler. Boro fans were very impressed by him and they watched him every week. I'm not advocating he goes straight into our starting XI, just that he gets a chance in our squad for a season, get some EL or FA cup games.

Totally agree about Bielik though, he can have Gabriel's spot.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nice to be getting decent money for a player we dont need.

Looking like the biggest sale fee since RVP.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This seems like a pointless sale to me? Loan him out again and see if he explodes? Not like we need the cash...

Don't get it. And I'm going to have to see Gabriel **** the bed again at some point ffs. He seems to really get on with some of the guys here as well.

Unless we plan on getting in someone quality at CB to prepare for Kos leaving I'm not impressed. Meh.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This seems like a pointless sale to me? Loan him out again and see if he explodes? Not like we need the cash...

Don't get it. And I'm going to have to see Gabriel **** the bed again at some point ffs. He seems to really get on with some of the guys here as well.

Unless we plan on getting in someone quality at CB to prepare for Kos leaving I'm not impressed. Meh.

We need the cash and he's 6th choice, why not sell for 20m?

Latest posts

Top Bottom