• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Is he gone, 100%? So much praise from you without some backhanded **** in there..:lol:

Even I find it easier saying nice things about him now. Only a couple days ago I almost wrote about him needing to leave or we would end up with Lacazette replacing Alexis at LF and him stil #1.

Snap,

My biggest fear was not signing a striker and having giroud lead the line next season.

My biggest fear now is selling giroud and wenger not replacing him with a top striker. Going into our biggest season in 10yrs with welbz/theo as backups is scary.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
#GiroudWorldies

837ef816877b753a2112d4b6d6e0e60b.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
Is he gone, 100%? So much praise from you without some backhanded **** in there..:lol:

Even I find it easier saying nice things about him now. Only a couple days ago I almost wrote about him needing to leave or we would end up with Lacazette replacing Alexis at LF and him stil #1.

I've never been shy of complimenting Giroud when he does things well. The problem is that he doesn't do things well very often.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Damn I hope he stays here for years and accepts being the world's beat super sub. His goals are things of beauty

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the man has the right attitude - he's a warrior when his place is under threat

this could be his best season yet, in which case the signing of Laca would have been a masterstroke

AVENTUS

I think he'll stay his prepared to fight for his spot and knows he'll always have a fighting chance regardless what striker we sign.

His a deadly plan B. More effective then watching Henry leave the pitch and Kanu coming on.

:confused:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

If Wenger decide to use lacazette as lw I am done with football ;) anyway we still need to keep giroud.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I liked the way Walcott celebrated today. Scored the goal, jogged back to the centre circle taking the praise on the way there.

Giroud scored and stood there like he was Cantona. It's pure posturing under the threat of losing his starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom