• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tcahill

Imagine bringing Pjanić to our squad, and having

Xhaka-Pjanić
Özil-Alexis
Lacazette

And still we would need one more signing at CB, Chelsea did a good move bringing Rudiger, our backup CB's are really bad, Monreal had to step in there.

And if I can read Wenger's mind correctly, I think Seo will be that CB if some get injured.

Monreal is our starting LCB mate, he's excelled every time he's played there. Assuming Kos and Mustafi are CCB and RCB respectively, that leaves our backup as something like Chambers, Mertesacker, Roberto Holdini as our 3 CBs. That trio would be fine for Europa games and FA cup games.

Seo played most of last season as a LWB for Schalke and was in the Bundesliga team of the season, he's definitely our LWB, with Ox or Monreal as second choice.

6gunner

Anybody think that RM selling Morata is a prelude to purchasing Mbappe? They would be crazy to sell Morata without a replacement lined up. If they do buy Mbappe, does it make Monaco more or less likely to sell us Lemar?

Last edited:

Linson

I'm starting to get worried about a lack of rumours and movement. I still think we need strengthening and the deadwood flock needs thinning.

Personally, I'd sell Sanchez, I think he's made it fairly clear he wants out and, in the current market climate, we would get a very handsome fee for him, which could go directly on his replacement. As far fetched as it sounds, we know PSG are interested in him, offer him for Draxler and get a little bit of cash. We instantly solve our LAM debate, though I know Draxler hasn't been there that long, and can use the profit to get someone else in as well.

Also, how do we describe the positions now? As in is it this...

ST
LAM RAM
LW CM CM RW
LCB CCB RCB​

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would take a gamble on Barkley actually, if Goretzka is off the table.
He is apparently one quarter nigerian. Dat Iwobi-barkley connection

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thank **** the tour is over this weekend, get back to transfers Wenger. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom