• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New stadium name?

Soler

Established Member
Yeah, I can see Nike Stadium being its name ... but as with Highbury being called Arsenal Stadium, we'll just call it Ashburton Grove anyway.

A

Anonymous

you guys got no class,there are some real sad names out there,especially the one's that are cocky in name,we hated manure fans(glory hunters)for the exact same thing

G00n3r

I can't see Nike tying themselves so closely to one team for 10 years or so, its a poke in the eye for all the other teams they make kits for let alone the sponsored players - but as sponsors go you can't get much bigger or better i guess.

Will we have a nickname to the ground as well. There's Theatre of Dreams, Stadium of Light, what could Arsenal's be?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A bit plain imo for a nickname mungoner, but quite sensible for the actual official name

Latest posts+

Top Bottom