• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Seriously, what is up with you? Is it the summer holidays and you are allowed to stay up late?

Show some respect boy. Tony Adams would teach our defenders more than they've learnt under Wenger in a couple of training sessions. That's not for debate. You think Rob Holding and Calum Chambers wouldn't learn from Adams?

The likes of Adams taught Ashley Cole how to play his role. Ask him. Ask him who taught him positioning and how to defend? He'll tell you Tony Adams. He'll also tell you Wenger didn't teach him anything about defending. But you must know better.

Look who's talking about showing respect, you just called our greatest manager ever a maniac you daft ****.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only dickhead here is you. It is one thing to defend Wenger and bould by citing facts another by basing it purely on conjecture and misplaced faith.
Steady lad, you're new here.

You missed the whole point of my post. None of us know the circumstances behind choosing those two LBs. So let's not be so quick to judge without facts.

And if you can't be civil to other posters, f*** off.

Last edited:

IslingtonBornandbred

Steady lad, your new here.

You missed the whole point of my post. None of us know the circumstances behind choosing those two LBs. So let's not be so quick to judge without facts.

I'll tell you the circumstances, the manager made a stupid decision. See long list of other stupid decisions repeated every year. Every injury crisis or "circumstance" is as a result of piss poor planning and preparation.

Feels like we are strong offensively so far but we couldn't convert today. Not good enough.

Defensively we have regressed I feel. Not good enough at all.

All in all we are basically the same as seasons before. Nothing new. We are not going to win 30 games. Can't see it tbh. Another season of frustration incoming.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You say that, but then you're up the arse of other posters and encouraging them to be personal ffs. You cant have it every way.
Rubbish, I was posting about an idiot kid on Twitter who thinks he's the next Mourinho and didn't refer to any poster on this site.

So butt out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rubbish, I was posting about an idiot kid on Twitter who thinks he's the next Mourinho and didn't refer to any poster on this site.

So butt out.
No, I;m on about you liking posts by Furious where he's calling people daft ****s and whatnot. Walk the walk if you're going to talk the talk.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Feels like we are strong offensively so far but we couldn't convert today. Not good enough.

Defensively we have regressed I feel. Not good enough at all.

All in all we are basically the same as seasons before. Nothing new. We are not going to win 30 games. Can't see it tbh. Another season of frustration incoming.

Yeah, offensively we look great. With Alexis hopefully finishing those chances we'll be better off.

Besides we've got our best defender yet to come back, so should improve there too. Especially if we get Kolasinac at LWB, and play consistently with the same defence.

Hard to see us do anything with the shambles we've got going in CM though.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I'll tell you the circumstances, the manager made a stupid decision. See long list of other stupid decisions repeated every year. Every injury crisis or "circumstance" is as a result of piss poor planning and preparation.
Yawn

Listen mate, I've been on this forum a while and know how it works. We win 8 first team games on the trot, including a Cup Final, a Community Shield against teams like Chelsea, and United and everything's quiet.

One loss and the forum gets temporarily full of angry f***s who come on here to vent. Everyone loses their sh*t, the players are all f****, Wenger's clueless, it's Groundhog Day etc etc. Then a couple days after, the rational intelligent conversation starts.

Stalin

What da FOOK has that got to do with anything? As if Bould ever has a say on selection :lol:

Exactly, defensive coach my ass,
Steady lad, you're new here.

Haha, I joined a long time ago but have been mostly watching from the sidelines as the likes of you act civil by calling people you don't know dickheads

Stalin

Fully agreed, amazing, really, going out of the way to offer a benefit of doubt after the same mistakes season after season.

say yes

forum master baiter
Reckon all hell is going to break loose this season.

Was clear to me at the Leicester game that the atmosphere will be just as poisonous (if not more) this season when things go wrong.

The hardcore in our fanbase have turned, that Arsène signed a new contract doesn't change that.

One of the reasons I was so desperate for a good start, but well we've ****ed that up already.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yawn

Listen mate, I've been on this forum a while and know how it works. We win 8 first team games on the trot, including a Cup Final, a Community Shield against teams like Chelsea, and United and everything's quiet.
No, everything doesn't just go 'quiet', The people that were vocally against Wenger were actually happy... Call it an amnesty if you will. What would you rather they do, continue to call for his head the next day? They're damned if they do and damned if they don't, aren't they? You do know how this game works, right?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No, everything doesn't just go 'quiet', The people that were vocally against Wenger were actually happy... Call it an amnesty if you will. What would you rather they do, continue to call for his head the next day? They're damned if they do and damned if they don't, aren't they? You do know how this game works, right?
:lol: Happy!

You've been on your rum again. I'm going to bed.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Wenger is insecure and unable to manage the players. If you are a true leader, you won't need to cater to the needs of the players and make 3 subs every match,disrupting the flow of Arsenals game.

A truly good manager will only make changes when necessary. Some manager don't even make 2 subs. Some only let the players sub in on the 89th min onwards when the match is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom