• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

tcahill

:D I has been right until now when saying Lemar and Seri would not come. Let's see what happened this time.

My reasoning for draxler price is: if a huge demand, 80m. No demand, 40m at least. If somebody makes a 32m bid, psg will be happy to keep him for rotation.

The key here is draxler is not unhappy, psg doesnt need money, so keeping him is better than selling. Look at real last year, they won both because 2nd string is even better than our 1st team.

This is how the rich does business. They will keep until the player is unhappy like Morata and James.

Yeah I agree he's probably not coming here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does move. With the arrival of Neymar his first team appearances are going to be pretty limited, when you include Lucas, Di Maria etc. He might of been happy 2 weeks ago but he isn't anymore. He's moved because of lack of playtime before.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
:D I has been right until now when saying Lemar and Seri would not come. Let's see what happened this time.

My reasoning for draxler price is: if a huge demand, 80m. No demand, 40m at least. If somebody makes a 32m bid, psg will be happy to keep him for rotation.

The key here is draxler is not unhappy, psg doesnt need money, so keeping him is better than selling. Look at real last year, they won both because 2nd string is even better than our 1st team.

This is how the rich does business. They will keep until the player is unhappy like Morata and James.

Psg clearly dont care about money and are clueless about actual quality

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Would like him here but I think that ship has sailed.

Really hope he gets regular play time. He should go on loan somewhere or return to Germany. I'm thinking many decent clubs in Spain and Italy would want him too. Good luck to the lad!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He's a steal for 32M. That's 2013 pricing.

And just like 2013 wed be signing a player we didn't need just because he was available as was the case with having Santi, our player of the year at CAM, yet Wenger spent 42m on another AM in Özil.

We don't need another ****ing #10 type in Draxler. Sign an actual starting CM. He can't play where we need a player the most despite what mental gymnastics AMers will go through to justify his signing (no he and Lamar can't play CM ffs)

No more square pegs in round holes.

Last edited:

One Love

Desperately need another attacker in as Danny Welbeck is pure garbage -- arguably the worst finisher in the entire league. We have absolutely zero cover for Alexis and Özil outside of Iwobi.

One Love

^ our backline is trash.... 343 is a waste for this team. We're sacrificing an attacker for an extra ****ty defender.

Lol @ Wenger playing Ox, Bellerin, AND Sead together. What an idiot.

karl

^ our backline is trash.... 343 is a waste for this team. We're sacrificing an attacker for an extra ****ty defender.

Lol @ Wenger playing Ox, Bellerin, AND Sead together. What an idiot.
He really seems to have a penchant for left backs everywhere. Maybe Arsène's next move is to add Gibbs to Monreal and Kolasinac as the 3rd centre back!

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Baffled that people maintain we don't need a player like Draxler when we are forced to start a habitual bottler like Welbeck!
Just because Wenger starts him doesn't mean we are forced to. Frankly Iwobi is a better option. Wenger has been fully on the 'muh defensive workrate' hype train for the last couple of years, don't be surprised with even someone like Draxler if Welbeck would still deputize for Sanchez.

Top Bottom