• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They are all guessing tbh. Snowball effect really, bad result followed by a twitt/blog from a random **** posing as an ITK and then others join the party.

IDK. We'll see. Time always tells.

Malky

Established Member
Credit where's it due to Sp**s.
They already had, arguably, the best defence in the league, sold Walker for £50M and look like bringing in Aurier for less thanhalf of that. If he sorts his attitude he could easily be the best RB in the league.
They've also strengthened their already solid CB position with one of Europe's biggest talents and kept the rest of their top players.

That's the difference between having an owner and board that care about their club compared to one that only see's it as a business.

WakeupCall

Disgusted by how some on here are hyping Sp**s's potential transfers and on the other hand whining about how we've basically done nothing, didn't improve etc. Get a ****ing grip!

??? are you deft? They dont have to improve much as they finished on 86 +points.. we have to improve A LOT

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
??? are you deft? They dont have to improve much as they finished on 86 +points.. we have to improve A LOT

Are you? Wake the **** up!!

They have CL to play and their bench is poverty. They will suffer physically with mid-week games considering their style of play. They also didn't have any major injuries to their key players last season which is bound to happen this term with congested fixtures and bigger pitch they play on.

WakeupCall

Are you? Wake the **** up!!

They have CL to play and their bench is poverty. They will suffer physically with mid-week games considering their style of play. They also didn't have any major injuries to their key players last season which is bound to happen this term with congested fixtures and bigger pitch they play on.

tottenham is **** we all know that... they will do well to get 80 points.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He deserved to go pre-season considering lesser players from the U18's were selected ahead of him. He had every right to be annoyed considering how good he was last season compared to those selected.

Paul Pogba also decided to back himself by moving to Juventus instead of staying with United at a young age and look how he turned out. It takes a lot of courage to leave somewhere at his age, by all means it's a good move as this was just a sign of things to come. He'll never have a future at City looking at the way Pep spends. He backs himself and he's going to a club that nurtures young English players well. Good decision from his part imo. He's guaranteed to be in the first team picture in a couple years with his talent. Personally, think he and Angel Gomes are the best young talents in the youth national picture.

Makes you wonder if he wasnt taken for non-footballing reasons, maybe his attitude or personality played a factor, would love to know what really goes on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Makes you wonder if he wasnt taken for non-footballing reasons, maybe his attitude or personality played a factor, would love to know what really goes on.
Sancho was left off the pre-season tour because he refused to sign a professional contract with City.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Cheers, thats pretty clear cut, you refuse to sign a contract and flirt with other clubs why should they then pay to take him with them and further his development.

I know he's a talented young lad and get its his decision and he's free to do what he wants but I really hope they told that little s*** to do one lol

I'd love to see unedited real opinions of what they said after her refused, imagine some little 17year old punk messing you about and then being pissed off about not being taken on a lads holiday :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Smart kid that Sancho. Can't get a look in with cheque book Pep as a manager, might play a couple matches and then he'll buy three 50M players that play your position. Probably refused a ton of money as well. Takes character. Kind of talent I would like to play for my club, obviously very confident in himself. Hope he goes to a good club to develop his talent.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Smart kid that Sancho. Can't get a look in with cheque book Pep as a manager, might play a couple matches and then he'll buy three 50M players that play your position. Probably refused a ton of money as well. Takes character. Kind of talent I would like to play for my club, obviously very confident in himself. Hope he goes to a good club to develop his talent.

He turned 17 in March he probably wouldnt have been ready last season and this may have been his break through season when Pep gave him his chance?

No one knows though so probably pointless having this discussion and lets just see what happens.

Just dont see refusing to be apart as a smart move but thats just my opinion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

might play a couple matches and then he'll buy three 50M players that play your position.
:lol::lol:So true.

Look how Sane (established starter by end of debut season and nominated for young player of the year) and Sterling (2nd topscorer and assister in squad) have been rewarded for their seasons.

Can't blame Sancho one bit, we should rescue him. Nelson and Sancho would be the lightskin version of Robbery.

Probably refused a ton of money as well. Takes character.

Probably refused a ton of money as well. Takes character.
He did, I remember an article saying City were ready to make him the highest paid player in his age group. I think it was 30kpw before even making a first team appearance.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom