• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Would it be great to see him though? A top club ditches guys like this and signs a younger model.
Not many like Santi out there, younger or older. Special player but injuries eh....hope he can make it back. Wenger sticks with players he considers special talents & Santi is def. one of those.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would it be great to see him though? A top club ditches guys like this and signs a younger model.

I was one of those who complained about giving him a one year extension but as we have, yes, it would be good to see him play for us again. Anyway, I said whatever happens, we need his replacement in the next 7 days.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Couldn't give a toss about this guy anymore. Great player, but he had to be substituted against Sp**s 3 years ago because he couldn't cut it.

Since then he's been on the treatment table.

That's ridiculous cazorla has been vital for us. Yes I do think he will never come back to his level. But he was class.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's ridiculous cazorla has been vital for us. Yes I do think he will never come back to his level. But he was class.
He was vital and he was class, im not disagreeing, but he was also someone who in his "peak" couldn't hack it at Sp**s and had to be taken off - now we are 2/3 years beyond that with an older and injured Santi.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He was vital and he was class, im not disagreeing, but he was also someone who in his "peak" couldn't hack it at Sp**s and had to be taken off - now we are 2/3 years beyond that with an older and injured Santi.

I hope he can go back to reclaim his old form but dont think he is capable of doing it because of his age, lets hope Wilshere can discover his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom