• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If the team plays poorly it's the team's fault not Wenger's. We have the quality to beat Liverpool but the team needs to start playing for Wenger and for the club.
That's the point. There's no plan. Plus it's clear he's lost the team. When 3 starters want to leave, you know you're doing something wrong. This is Wenger's team, make no mistake.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Do the UK have and extradition treaty with Chile? because Alexis ain't coming back from this international break

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wish I could support another club. Only got my warm feelings for Ajax and Real but its the Arsenal life for me. Love is so irrational.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I never blamed him. But if we need a goal I'd rather Alexis stay on the pitch than Özil. He can create, score and force the turn over of play.
Not today he can't. The problem is not with the players. It's not this year, it wasn't last year, or the year before.
You send out an imbalanced team poorly drilled and with no game plan, you lose.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We had a chance to change direction over the summer and we've signed up for more hostility and in fighting. The number of Wenger in supporters will diminish very quickly over the season.

anybody who is still Wenger In I am frekkin reporting to the authorities you are to batsh!t insane to be walking the streets

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not today he can't. The problem is not with the players. It's not this year, it wasn't last year, or the year before.
You send out an imbalanced team poorly drilled and with no game plan, you lose.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom