• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol Holding gtfo didn't he get relegated with Bolton and we signed him? Smh.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The only depressing thing about this game is that there remains 20 minutes left for Liverpool to turn this from a sound defeat to a tonking.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As per ffs. When will people just come clean that you can't rely on him.... they know it, so just ****ing say it. He's hollow.
Oh I agree. He's the least consistent player at the club by far. I wanted him gone this summer.

arsmile

Established Member
this is worse than other big defeats because of the way it's gone down

there are no kids in this team...no reserves....we've paid proper coinage for these half arsed wankers

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just watched Dunkirk. Great film, having a good birthday so far. Pull out my phone and it's 3-0.

Can't say I didn't expect it but it's ****ing disappointing that we still went ahead and got trashed.

David_Smith

Do you hear yourself?
This is utterly ridicolous. It should be excatly the opposite.
The Players need to put the confidence in the manager.

Wenger is Arsenal's greatest ever manager and by default the greatest ever manager in football.
Look at the way Real Madrid play for Zidane. Well the Arsenal boys need to do the same for Wenger it's his right.

Plutarch

We are laughably bad at the moment. We've given the ball away countless times. We've defended poorly. We've created virtually nothing. We're lucky it's only 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom