• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradpiff

Can all of those who want Wenger to stay please tell me what has changed in 10 years how can you people still blame the players or the board how?

And how do you all tell the rest of us that we are overreacting when it's all clear to see

Mudi

I really hope that he doesn't quit and that Kroenke doesn't fire him so he will stay and the fans not only turns against Wenger but also Kroenke so that cheap f*cking b*stard has to sell the club and the new owner fires Wenger.

Because let's be real, the problem is not only Wenger but also Kroenke so both need to go before there can be significant changes ...

gunnercelt35

Yep only 3 games, lets be optimistic. We only got beat 4-0 here today, it isnt that bad. Maybe when Koscielny returns, our defence will be more solid! Cant wait to see Sanchez-Laca-Özil together! And Monreal in CB, thats the real treat! with Kolasinac on the bench of course.

Utter rubbish from you both. The buck stops with Arsenal Wenger. The man is a charlatan. He has set this club back years at least now. We are in a ****ing tailspin because of him and in any other walk of life he would be sacked.

I hope the team are well stocked up on K Y jelly as there will be more of today to follow.

There should be protests and walk outs over this. He shouldn't be in a job. Stevie Wonder in a power cut at 3am can see that. Shocking. Absolute shocking.

Velli

Some here will still defend him, we have been in a downward spiral for the past 5-6 years. The FA Cups have been papering over the cracks but the quality of the squad, the mentality and our stature as a club has been going down for the past few years.

But yeah, there is no better person to lead Arsenal at the moment /s

Wilshere1010

What will he do now 3-4-3 has been worked out. Funny thing is he probably didn't even see it coming, he genuinely thought he had pulled a tactical masterstroke with this formation.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He's only here because of his good relationship with Kroneke. Another 2 years of **** beckons. The players look like they can't wait for the season to end already.

If I could just have 10 mins with Kroneke...

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Can all of those who want Wenger to stay please tell me what has changed in 10 years how can you people still blame the players or the board how?

And how do you all tell the rest of us that we are overreacting when it's all clear to see

I'm not entirely sure your post will have a response my friend.

Axel9090

Utter rubbish from you both. The buck stops with Arsenal Wenger. The man is a charlatan. He has set this club back years at least now. We are in a ****ing tailspin because of him and in any other walk of life he would be sacked.

I hope the team are well stocked up on K Y jelly as there will be more of today to follow.

There should be protests and walk outs over this. He shouldn't be in a job. Stevie Wonder in a power cut at 3am can see that. Shocking. Absolute shocking.
Lol, I was being sarcastic and mocking those who make excuses up for Wenger. Maybe you already know but Im just clarifying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom